Thread: mALWARE

Default mALWARE

Another issue I am been having started end of last week, while using Chrome I keep getting this same message domclickext.xyz malware. I never had this happened to me either, and it does not happen with Mozilla. It all makes me think something just is not right.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    Another issue I am been having started end of last week, while using Chrome I keep getting this same message domclickext.xyz malware. I never had this happened to me either, and it does not happen with Mozilla. It all makes me think something just is not right.

Jtowner
    Yikes. Are you getting that on the SR site? When you click to surveys? Only on the forum? That is definitely not okay.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Yikes. Are you getting that on the SR site? When you click to surveys? Only on the forum? That is definitely not okay.
    On the entire site using Chrome, not Mozilla, every time I click something it pops up, I was thinking maybe this and the not crediting issue, are related. I do GF in Mozilla, the 1st one did credit today, not sure about trying others, it has not credited the last several days 2nd or 3rd, in different hours.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

It looks to me like something is infecting your Chrome:

https://malwaretips.com/blogs/remove-domclickext-xyz/

I haven't had any other complaints about SR, and I use Firefox and Chrome both interchangeably. You are probably fine when you use Mozilla because it responds differently. But when you use Chrome, it is causing problems for you. I also ran all of our survey reports for the whole month and there are only 2 or 3 total "nologin" credits, which I assume must be yours?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    It looks to me like something is infecting your Chrome:

https://malwaretips.com/blogs/remove-domclickext-xyz/

I haven't had any other complaints about SR, and I use Firefox and Chrome both interchangeably. You are probably fine when you use Mozilla because it responds differently. But when you use Chrome, it is causing problems for you. I also ran all of our survey reports for the whole month and there are only 2 or 3 total "nologin" credits, which I assume must be yours?
    I never had a problem with Chrome before, so this is new to me. If the surveys are Yuno, GF, and SS, they are my credits. I can quote times if you need that to credit my account. This started last week, but the crediting issues are mainly with Gf in Mozilla, I lost 4 of them this week. Two of them are in chrome, Yuno today, SS on 12-3rd. Another strange thing I use Torch also, which is Android also, part of Chrome, just not as popular, used it for years. I do not get that Malware error using Torch.

Jtowner
    Last edited by jtowner; 12-05-2019 at 12:20 PM.
    Jtowner