Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: New Greenfield Daily Surveys Posted Today

Quote Originally Posted by spring View Post
    Persistence pays! I finally got a survey, qualified, and completed it. Yay!
    Me too!!! Glad I kept trying though I am back on a late rotation again.
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

Daughters, Son-In-Law, and Grandson = An Amazing Disney Experience!

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Quote Originally Posted by Mom2aPrincess View Post
    Me too!!! Glad I kept trying though I am back on a late rotation again.
    That is so strange............I seem to be able to take the daily survey at any time, afternoons one day, early AM the next. I'm not sure why some people are stuck on a rotation and some aren't.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

I have done pretty good with surveys this month. But not for the last 2 days. Hoping the new surveys will start coming through to my computer! LOL
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

This is what I am now getting, never saw this particular message before? Try back tomorrow, huh???

We’re Sorry
    Thank you for your willingness to participate and share your opinion in our online surveys. Unfortunately, we have no new surveys available at this time. We expect to have new surveys added shortly so please feel free to try back tomorrow.

Thank you again for taking the time to provide honest and thoughtful answers to our surveys.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Quote Originally Posted by PSL1013 View Post
    This is what I am now getting, never saw this particular message before? Try back tomorrow, huh???

We’re Sorry
    Thank you for your willingness to participate and share your opinion in our online surveys. Unfortunately, we have no new surveys available at this time. We expect to have new surveys added shortly so please feel free to try back tomorrow.

Thank you again for taking the time to provide honest and thoughtful answers to our surveys.

I received the same message and was on my way here to see if anyone else did. Strange.
    Sunshine Rewards

Maybe they never got around to actually adding new ones yesterday? Maybe they will be loaded today at some point instead? I couldn't get one yesterday either. Sounds like a lot of us are in the same boat. I'll keep trying today though! Hopefully we'll all have better luck!
    Debbie

Quote Originally Posted by piglet-for-me View Post
    I received the same message and was on my way here to see if anyone else did. Strange.
    I was coming to report the same thing. I've never gotten that message before.
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by PSL1013 View Post

We’re Sorry

I got the same message today. I can't get a survery to save my soul today. I have cleared all cookies, used explorer, etc. I was going to take a vodka one but it said 60 minutes and I just don't think an hour of my time is only worth .80. I would rather cuddle with the little one instead. I am not going to give up though. I will wait until this afternoon, reclear and try again. I need to make the SM status and I want to get a big CC for Disney.

Try again now...

I was getting the we're sorry message... but I tried again and just got a survey.
    Faith
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Proud to be SR member #3129

Quote Originally Posted by faithhope View Post
    Try again now...

I was getting the we're sorry message... but I tried again and just got a survey.
    THanks for the heads up .... I'm off to try
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards