Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: New Greenfield Daily Surveys Posted Today

I just did one on insurance. I can't believe it. I tried 3 times, then walked out to take care of baby and mom. When I came back I thought 1 last time and I got it. I also got the OTX today but I can't remember about what??? Just too much on my mind today.

Quote Originally Posted by firstfamilytrip View Post
    They credit the next day. I think it runs twice so if you don't see a credit at 9:30 then check again at 12:30. Unfortunately you would have gotten your credit for Monday yesterday so if it didn't show up then you're probably out of luck. After you take a survey that you think it completed try and take another one and see if it lets you. If it does then that means your first one did not go through. Keep trying because the 80 cents adds up quickly.
    Oh, I guess I didn't get credit for it. . . that's disheartening. I guess I'll try again and hope to qualify!

I know, I had one that didn't credit from Sat. . But now that you know to check it after you do it that should help you out. I've not had many problems with the surveys crediting. They are my favorite SR thing to do. Keep at it

Quote Originally Posted by firstfamilytrip View Post
    I know, I had one that didn't credit from Sat. . But now that you know to check it after you do it that should help you out. I've not had many problems with the surveys crediting. They are my favorite SR thing to do. Keep at it
    i didnt get mine from sat either your not alone i dont think i ever had one not credit
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by MdCaterer View Post
    Tricia, I have a suggestion for Greenfield Online. I know that they have the surveys on 24 hour timer but is there any way they could break that into increments? Every few days we get so late either qualifying for or getting time for a survey that we end up skipping a day just to start trying to get them earlier in the day. (sometimes you have to start early just to finally get to qualify...) Anyhow, if they broke that 24 hours into (6) 4 hour increments. (Midnight to 4 am, 4:01 to 8:00 am; 8:01 to Noon; 12:01 pm to 4:00 pm; 4:01 to 8:00 pm and 8:01 pm to Midnight) Then if you did a survey at say 10 pm the next day you could try to get another survey at 8 pm then if you got that then the next day you could try starting at 4 pm and get back into an earlier rotation without having to skip a day or something like that. I imagine they would rather have more people taking and qualifying for surveys during the days they are skipping. Does that make any sense???
    I wish both the Greenfield and OTX went on a daily (as in the actual date 0001-2400) schedule.... I always end up losing a day because it gets later and later in the day when I qualify. I am sure SR has no control over these things though.
    Deana
    Sunshine Rewards