Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Holiday Giveaway Winners!

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Got home today to snow from a 14 night western Caribbean cruise and saw that I won the $50 Disney GC, made my day! Thanks. May can't come soon enough!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Quote Originally Posted by PSL1013 View Post
    Got home today to snow from a 14 night western Caribbean cruise and saw that I won the $50 Disney GC, made my day! Thanks. May can't come soon enough!
    Checking on the email, the only one I got was the winners, did not click on that one, do not like the .01, have a thing about odd numbers. Let me know if I need to do that to verify my email or I can send you the email.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by PSL1013 View Post
    We are going April 26- May 2. We have not been there in 5 years. We are kicking off our vacation at Ohana’s 10 adults, 3 year old and 3 toddlers. I just got sticker shock when I saw the price is $54 a person. $540 plus a child is $39, and tip, my bill is going to be almost $700. We were going to stay at OKW and get 2 Villas and the price was almost $8000, we found an Air B&B for $2000, 9 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms a resort pool, plus our own pool, game room. But I am excited, first time with grand kids.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by OhMari View Post
    We are going April 26- May 2. We have not been there in 5 years. We are kicking off our vacation at Ohana’s 10 adults, 3 year old and 3 toddlers. I just got sticker shock when I saw the price is $54 a person. $540 plus a child is $39, and tip, my bill is going to be almost $700. We were going to stay at OKW and get 2 Villas and the price was almost $8000, we found an Air B&B for $2000, 9 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms a resort pool, plus our own pool, game room. But I am excited, first time with grand kids.
    have fun! we will be there earlier in the Spring; staying at Pop Century. First trip in 3.5 years, prices have gone up so much.

Waiting on a answer about the email, was it sent out yet. I did not respnd to the one last week, with the .01 let me know.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    Waiting on a answer about the email, was it sent out yet. I did not respnd to the one last week, with the .01 let me know.

Jtowner
    I didn't get an email either, assuming they think they have my correct address....which they do as I've never moved! :-)
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Jtowner
    I just got the email today to verify my address.
    Susan in FL

Sunshine Rewards

Jtowner
    Susan in FL

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by svwkirby View Post
    I have nothing yet.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Still no email yet.

Jtowner
    Jtowner