Thread: Disneys moms club

Default Disneys moms club

Did anyone else sign up to be on the Moms panel. I just got in the mail this great gift from them. It had stickers, two tinkerbell pins, a magnet, and a mouse pad. Plus a DVD and other things to read. I was so excited.

Sunshine Rewards
    "
    Jo

I got that too! I was very surprise to get anything. I did not expect that. Bethany loves the Tinkerbell pins. Those were, I believe, the same pins we got at MK from a CM.
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by JOLAROCHE View Post
    Did anyone else sign up to be on the Moms panel. I just got in the mail this great gift from them. It had stickers, two tinkerbell pins, a magnet, and a mouse pad. Plus a DVD and other things to read. I was so excited.

Where do you sign up for this please?
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

I signed up sometime last year to try out for the moms panel. I did not make it but I am sure glad I signed up. I believe it was on a Disney site somewhere.
    Sunshine Rewards
    "
    Jo

ligrumpygirl is offline Ahhhh...so you only like me for my Moose Munch??

Got it too! Nice package...very nice of them to think of the moms who didn't make it!
    Sunshine Rewards

I got it too. My kids loved the stickers! It was all so cute. It makes not making the panel a little nicer.
    Lisa

Sunshine Rewards

nicholfamily5 is offline I can't tell you how often I wake up in the night and that's the first thing I think of

I recieved mine today and I was so stoked! I'm hoping you can get one if you sign up now, but the letter inside says founding member. Not sure if that's just those who originally applied? Sure is a great gift!
    Sunshine Rewards
    "A size 2 is not fat! Nor will it ever be. And being a size 0 doesn't make you beautiful. To all girls with butts, boobs, hips and a waist, put on a bikini put it on and stay strong." -Jennifer Love Hewitt

got mine yesterday......the girls snatched up those pins right away (so glad that there were 2). Haven't checked out the dvd yet. wondering if it is a little different than the original one.

my sister just rolled her eyes when she saw the car magnet. I told her "you either get it or you don't" and she doesn't (although she does enjoy the trips that I plan for us....so all hope is not lost on her)

Angela....I bet that was a nice pick me up since you have been missing WDW so much!

Pamela
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards

Pamela - it was a VERY nice pick me up. Of course, anytime I get something from WDW - especially if I am not expecting somthing - I keep thinking....did I win a trip? yes.....I have a bit of an obsession about winning a trip! LOL

But it was so nice to get something. It definitely made me smile! I am also curious about the DVD. Have not watched it yet. I might watch it tomorrow. I have lots of laundry and cleaning to do, plus a track meet tonight....NOTHING planned tomorrow! It might be my disney DVD day!

Let me know if you watch it! Is it new?
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

My dd went to the mail and picked up "the package" today. She thought it was her sunglasses she ordered.

She brought it in and said it was open. Everything was inside, it just wasn't sealed. I'm giving away my pins to a DIS member, her dd collects them. I needed a new mouse pad, and put the magnet on the refrigerator. We just got a new refrigerator and I won't let anything on it, our old one looked like heck with so much stuff. But I am using it to hold my dd's soccer schedule. Looking forward to seeing the DVD.