Thread: Slim Pickings This Morning

Default Slim Pickings This Morning

DS/GF - red all day yesterday, and this morning. Nothing for me all week (except 1 survey) except immediate "no surveys available". They want more traffic, some survey opportunities would help. See lot of their surveys in YS and a few in Yuno.

Rewards TV - black success screen, no opportunities.

Yuno - black sorry no surveys.

I know the 1st quarter is always slow. DS is especially frustrating as there have been a lot of days where its red since Christmas.

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    DS/GF - red all day yesterday, and this morning. Nothing for me all week (except 1 survey) except immediate "no surveys available". They want more traffic, some survey opportunities would help. See lot of their surveys in YS and a few in Yuno.

Rewards TV - black success screen, no opportunities.

Yuno - black sorry no surveys.

I know the 1st quarter is always slow. DS is especially frustrating as there have been a lot of days where its red since Christmas.
    I agree Gf is showing up more in Your, and now in Yuno the last couple of day. I do really think GF is putting surveys there now, Its in the coolies toluna research. They may have merged with Cint. Trish may be able to find out what happened to Gf surveys.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

see DS is green. try it, "sorry no surveys"....

trying to give more traffic to DS as they asked for, but only got into one survey that last 6 days...
    Last edited by SCard; 02-07-2020 at 07:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    I agree Gf is showing up more in Your, and now in Yuno the last couple of day. I do really think GF is putting surveys there now, Its in the coolies toluna research. They may have merged with Cint. Trish may be able to find out what happened to Gf surveys.

Jtowner
    These conversions all of a sudden shot up today for some reason.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Jtowner
    4 GF in YS tonight.

to update 6+ GF in YS last night.
    this morning 3 GF in Yuno, 1 in YS
    Last edited by SCard; 02-08-2020 at 10:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    4 GF in YS tonight.

to update 6+ GF in YS last night.
    this morning 3 GF in Yuno, 1 in YS
    I think we are trying to understand what is going on with GF, why they went this route.It pays less is Your, but a lot more in Yuno.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

I think we are trying to understand what is going on with GF, why they went this route.It pays less is Your, but a lot more in Yuno.

Jtowner
    just odd that GF is asking Tricia to send more traffic but its red all day sometimes. GF is the one I try first and most often when they have surveys. They would get a lot more from me if I could into some.

What I have been seeing Since January, Is Lrw, same couple of surveys, on streaming, Fast food, more streaming tv, then Cmix on movies. I keep getting the same thing everyday to try, its usually 2 or 3 of the same surveys, that I tried the day before. I got one on Friday, LRW on streaming. That I do not understand, keep recycling the same surveys. I get Quick Surveys in Your, now more in Yuno. That is why
    I ask Trish if she can get GF to tell her what is up.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

What I have been seeing Since January, Is Lrw, same couple of surveys, on streaming, Fast food, more streaming tv, then Cmix on movies. I keep getting the same thing everyday to try, its usually 2 or 3 of the same surveys, that I tried the day before. I got one on Friday, LRW on streaming. That I do not understand, keep recycling the same surveys. I get Quick Surveys in Your, now more in Yuno. That is why
    I ask Trish if she can get GF to tell her what is up.

Jtowner
    you get further with GF than I do, almost every time I click in I get:
    WE'RE SORRY!
    It appears as though there are no surveys available for you at this time.

It's green now, just tried and that is what I got.
    Been that way pretty much since Christmas.
    Last edited by SCard; 02-10-2020 at 07:09 PM.