Thread: Limited Time 15% off eBay Coupon

Default Limited Time 15% off eBay Coupon

Take 15% off select purchases $25 and over at eBay with coupon code JPRESDAY. There's a specific landing page for what is included but it has everything from apparel to accessories to sporting goods to fan gear.

They even have a section for top certified refurbished brands like Dyson, Bissell, and Lenovo. Many items also have free shipping.

eBay Coupons and Cash Back
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I am placing a large order on Ebay, so I decided to try SR again with shopping, E bay is no longer in the list, is it gone again>

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    I am placing a large order on Ebay, so I decided to try SR again with shopping, E bay is no longer in the list, is it gone again>

Jtowner
    They notified every cash back and loyalty site last week that they were eliminating us from their programs "as market conditions shift." It was effective May 2. If any cash back site is still running them, they are in violation of eBay's terms.

It's disappointing that so many companies have chosen to cut our commissions during this time after all of the traffic we have given them over the years. They figure they can get the sales without us so they don't need to pay us right now.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    They notified every cash back and loyalty site last week that they were eliminating us from their programs "as market conditions shift." It was effective May 2. If any cash back site is still running them, they are in violation of eBay's terms.

It's disappointing that so many companies have chosen to cut our commissions during this time after all of the traffic we have given them over the years. They figure they can get the sales without us so they don't need to pay us right now.
    Thanks for telling me that, they have better prices than Amazon. Is Amazon workers on strike, I heard that also?

Jtowner
    Jtowner