Thread: Channel Watcher

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

Default Channel Watcher

I found Channel Watcher at the beginning of January and was watching and receiving credit on a daily basis. I was earning up to .20 a day. For the past week, I am only able to view two or three videos before I get an message that says please check back tomorrow for more earning opportunities. Has anyone else experienced the same situation?
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

There have been a lot less credits on these for about a week but the credits are coming in slowly. I wonder if they have less paying customers to pay for the advertisements so they are cutting people off sooner?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    There have been a lot less credits on these for about a week but the credits are coming in slowly. I wonder if they have less paying customers to pay for the advertisements so they are cutting people off sooner?
    Thanks so much for the reply! I'm glad to know that I'm not the only one. I was beginning to think I had done something wrong. I will keep plugging away with whatever I can watch! Thanks again!
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards