Thread: I'm baack!

Default I'm baack!

Disney World says hi to everyone. More than happy to answer any questions!
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

So happy you got to go, how was it for you? I've read lately that it's getting more crowded and lines have longer waits? We really don't care too much for the rides so standing in line for us is not that big a deal. We leave in a couple of weeks. I would like to know is how bad it was for you wearing a mask? I have a really hard time wearing them here at home, I can only imagine that aspect of Disney is not going to be fun for me, so ok I guess we will have to sit in restaurants or lounges all day to get around them? LOL. We are bringing the paper ones as I hear they are easier to breathe with.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Quote Originally Posted by PSL1013 View Post
    So happy you got to go, how was it for you? I've read lately that it's getting more crowded and lines have longer waits? We really don't care too much for the rides so standing in line for us is not that big a deal. We leave in a couple of weeks. I would like to know is how bad it was for you wearing a mask? I have a really hard time wearing them here at home, I can only imagine that aspect of Disney is not going to be fun for me, so ok I guess we will have to sit in restaurants or lounges all day to get around them? LOL. We are bringing the paper ones as I hear they are easier to breathe with.
    It was kind of false crowded, like lines were long, and there were crowds because of physical distancing (case in point: people eating at booths in Epcot as opposed to walking along eating/drinking.

Masks were not terrible, but I have to wear one at work, so I'm semi-used to them. I highly recommend bringing spares throughout the day (I usually switched about three times per day). I had a mask chain/lanyard, which I recommend for eating etc.unless you're switching out masks. I found it uncomfortable in terms of drinking water-- tmi, but on more than one occasion I found myself having a pee break, followed by downing a bottle of water, following by changing my mask before I left the stall.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

I have 50 masks pp packed, I think that should be sufficient? LOL Glad you had fun...I'm sure this vacation will be very different but we aren't going into a park everyday so it shouldn't be too bad, we are looking forward to getting out of Dodge! Thanks for the reply. :-)
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

I think our next trip is going to be a lot more crowded than our last one, but I am more excited about the decorations, cavalcades, etc. We rode rides like crazy in July so I am hoping that Cassie will be okay with less riding and more just enjoying the atmosphere!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs