Quote Originally Posted by PSL1013 View Post
You do realize that Oga's Cantina doesn't really have "lunch", it's just two snack's to choose from, it's a bar that you have to stand at high tables with other people, not much seating. We had a reservation on our last trip but ended up canceling it, didn't seem to interest either one of us after doing more research. Neither one of us likes sweet type drinks (and most of them are) and at the time I had foot problems so needed to have a seat which wasn't guaranteed. We like Boma, good choice. Didn't care for Be Our Guest, we had a few problems with our dinner that the manager ended up comping part of it but the inside of the castle is great and meeting the beast, sadly it was a one and done for us but glad we tried it. Haven't tried Topolino's but heard it was a great character breakfast, I would love to try dinner there at some point. So many changes from when you went to Disney last, you will be amazed. Your SIL will be canceling that trip, no chance Disney will be open.
Boma is my favorite. I'e never done Be Out guest and I want to see it. I figure saving myself some sort of space there is sensible. And yeah, no way they're going.