Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New Avantquest Shopping Contest!

Default New Avantquest Shopping Contest!

We've never really promoted software on SR, and we're not sure why. There are some great applications out there, some of which we are already using.

Would you like to win a software pack? The rules are simple!

Prize: Avantquest Backpack containing Ringtone Media Studio 2.2,
    Systems Suite 7 professional, and Web Easy version 7.0.

How to Enter: Either make a purchase from Avantquest or download one of their free trials through SR and give it a shot. Come back and post either your purchase or your experience with the free trial. Post in this thread by midnight Eastern on April 18.

To sweeten the pot, we are offering 15% back on purchases through Avantquest during the contest.

Visit Avantquest today and get entered in the contest!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I am downloading FIX-IT 8 professional as I type!! It is a slow download on my antique computer but I am having problems with viruses and such so I hope this will be just what I need.
    Thank you!

Bumping up for the morning crowd!! I'll throw in my 2 cents that I love making my own ringtones. I have them customized to different family members and friends. My kids get such a kick out of hearing "The Chicken Dance" when their Aunt Kelly calls!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

No other takers? Going to be easy to choose the winner in this contest!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

I just ordered:

Kids Spanish. Cameron is fascinated wtih Spanish right now so I figure we'll encourage that this summer and see how it goes.

They have some great prices. I think I may go back and order the 3rd grade game they have for her to mess with this summer too.
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

Daughters, Son-In-Law, and Grandson = An Amazing Disney Experience!

Lucky news! Out of the blue, Avantquest just put out a 50% off one item coupon. They redesigned their website and wanted to celebrate. I just added the coupon to SR.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

Order number 1015056066
    dvc_doll@xxxxxx.com
    Date 17 Apr 2008
    Product Delivery Quantity Price +Tax
    Empire Mahjongg
    - First Name: Missy
    - Last Name: Mouse
    Shipping 1 USD 9.99
    Shipping USD 7.95
    Discount USD 5.00

Total ex TAX TOTAL
    USD 12.94 USD 12.94

Name was edited to my user name. I used my real name for the order.
    Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

downloaded the free trial of the system suite8. I d/led it as soon as i saw the contest up but I wanted a chance to try it out before I posted to here so I could give some feedback. I love that it has SO many options for security on it. It does in one program what all 3 of my other programs do (ccleaner, avg and spybot) I love that each thing you run gives you a report that can be printed in case you need to get out of it to go look for something on the hard drive. Each thing also gives the option to fix the problem. I love that you can also go in and...oh crap i cant think of the word but, it is where it moves files so that the free space in between is removed and gives more free space on computer. I didn't like that it made the start up of my computer take about 3-5 minutes longer. Each time i started up it had to initialize the firewall and that took a long time. i didn't like that I didn't have an option to just turn it off. I would have to go in and change the settings on everything instead of turning it off to do something. I don't know how it would affect my ability to recieve credits since it seems like a pretty tight security system so I would have liked to be able to turn it off to do offers and then turn it back on to surf. I am still playing with it to decide if I want to purchase it but there are more positives than negatives right now. Does anyone use this already and know if it affects credits?
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Lucky news! Out of the blue, Avantquest just put out a 50% off one item coupon. They redesigned their website and wanted to celebrate. I just added the coupon to SR.
    Aww man. If I would have just waited a little longer to order. Oh well, I'll probably use it in the morning to go ahead and order the 3rd grade program too.
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

Daughters, Son-In-Law, and Grandson = An Amazing Disney Experience!

I just ordered the Empire Mahjongg game. It will be waiting for me when I get home.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards