Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: July 1st Pin Trading ~ Who's With Me ~

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

You can sign up the link at the top of this thread or you can pm me your email address and do it that way.

Kim

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

Bumping. Would love to see some more people join us here. We have 12 this time. A lot of new people but we can always use more. It is two pins. You get to pick the pins and you get two pins. They have gone so well in the past and we have all gotten some killer pins. Does everyone else agree?

If you have two little pin collectors this is a great way to keep them involved in something between trips.

Kim

Quote Originally Posted by kimntrent View Post
    You get to pick the pins and you get two pins. They have gone so well in the past and we have all gotten some killer pins. Does everyone else agree?
    I definitely agree!! I've received great pins, and had lots of fun picking special pins to send to my "people"! It's great fun!! Join us
    Christina
    Sunshine Rewards

bbangel is offline Those of us on the fun coast can party some more!

I know what it's like to be stupid for days

I received the message saying the picks had been made. One small problem. The person that I drew didn't put their address in Elfster! Can everyone go and make sure that they have their address on there so you can receive your pins!
    Sunshine Rewards

yes we need addresses. Thank you

Kim

Ok. I was ignoring these messages about addresses, but come to find out I was one of the problems. For some reason this exchange wasn't registering with my account so it was like I was a first time user or something? I don't know....anyway I linked them so hopefully my address is showing up now.
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

Daughters, Son-In-Law, and Grandson = An Amazing Disney Experience!

I went to Elfster and it says names were already drawn and it is too late to join. I was signed up but now don't know what to do???

How do I find out who I drew and where to send the pins? I have a really cute pin picked out and want to find out if it is something they would like.

Thanks for the help.

Sunshine Rewards

bbangel is offline Those of us on the fun coast can party some more!

I know what it's like to be stupid for days

You should have got an email message about who your pick was. There is a link in the email that you click and it should take you right there.
    Sunshine Rewards

I never got an email or it spammed. How can I find out who I have and how to send them some pins?

Sunshine Rewards

i just set it again. So let me know if you don't get it this time.