Thread: The Sweet Life Gift Tower just $35.95 plus Free Shipping

Default The Sweet Life Gift Tower just $35.95 plus Free Shipping

If you are looking for Father's Day gift ideas still then you should check out Gift Tree! They have a wonderful selection with everything from personalized gifts to delicious sweet and savory treats. I was actually checking out their "The Sweet Life" Gift Tower to send to my father and I thought I would share the deal as well.

Get "The Sweet Life" Gift Tower for just $35.95 with code AFFGTDAD20 plus enjoy free shipping on this purchase as well. This tower covers all the taste favorites with sweet and savory options such as Chocolate Chunk Cookies, Dried Apricots, Honey Roasted Peanuts, Toffee Caramel Popcorn, Gummy Bears, Candy Berries, and more.

Plus earn 5% cash back on your purchase from Sunshine Rewards.

Gift Tree Coupons & Cash Back

Quote Originally Posted by Three4Me View Post
    If you are looking for Father's Day gift ideas still then you should check out Gift Tree! They have a wonderful selection with everything from personalized gifts to delicious sweet and savory treats. I was actually checking out their "The Sweet Life" Gift Tower to send to my father and I thought I would share the deal as well.

Get "The Sweet Life" Gift Tower for just $35.95 with code AFFGTDAD20 plus enjoy free shipping on this purchase as well. This tower covers all the taste favorites with sweet and savory options such as Chocolate Chunk Cookies, Dried Apricots, Honey Roasted Peanuts, Toffee Caramel Popcorn, Gummy Bears, Candy Berries, and more.

Plus earn 5% cash back on your purchase from Sunshine Rewards.

Gift Tree Coupons & Cash Back
    Thank you!!! I just ordered this for my step-dad. Great price for a nice variety. And I like that it included shipping.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs