Thread: New Merchant: Face Masks Avenue 15% Off with Coupon

Default New Merchant: Face Masks Avenue 15% Off with Coupon

Welcome new merchant Face Masks Avenue to Sunshine Rewards! They offer cloth face masks for adults, adorable cloth printed face masks for kids, as well as custom printed face masks for adults. All their masks are washable and reuseable!

Use coupon code FREEDOM and save 15% off the 3-Pack Elysian Fashionable and Reuseable Face Masks for $17 or the 3-Pack Frescoes Stylish and Reuseable Face Masks for $15.30. Shipping is just $5 flat rate.

Plus earn 6% cash back from Sunshine Rewards.

Face Masks Avenue Coupons & Cash Back

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

When I click on the link on the shopping page, I'm getting this message.

There is an error in your link code.

There is an error in your link code. Please get a new copy of the code from your account and replace the current code on your website.

Shareasale.com manages the relationships between advertisers and affiliates, which is why you were directed to our site. Since the link that you clicked contains an error, you were not redirected to the site.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

I am so sorry about that! The offer links were all working great but for some reason, the banner link was broken. I have fixed it and I really appreciate you letting me know! Have a great day.