Thread: Help! Where should I buy Bare Escentuals?

Default Help! Where should I buy Bare Escentuals?

I hope this is allowed. If not I apologize! I am trying to decide the best merchant to buy Bare Escentuals from. Would my best bet be Sephora?

Quote Originally Posted by daninyc View Post
    I hope this is allowed. If not I apologize! I am trying to decide the best merchant to buy Bare Escentuals from. Would my best bet be Sephora?
    I've found their kit to be the best buy, myself.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

I burned through my kit lol. I need to buy some more foundation and I "need" a new kabuki brush.

I buy mine through Sephora.
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

Daughters, Son-In-Law, and Grandson = An Amazing Disney Experience!

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by daninyc View Post
    I burned through my kit lol. I need to buy some more foundation and I "need" a new kabuki brush.
    I love sephora brushes. I believe they make a kabuki brush. It might save you some $$.
    Sunshine Rewards

What would I do if I never found you guys?!? I only tried BE because of SR and now I am HOOKED! I do like the Sephora brushes a lot. I think I'll give it a try. Thanks guys!

Thumbs up Buying Bare Escentuals...

I JUST today used Sephora to purchase a Bare Escentuals Bare Minerals starter kit for my sister's birthday.

I did quite a bit of research before I chose to use them and felt that they offered the best deal/bonuses. Here's what I did:

Went through Sunshine Rewards (of course!)

• Received Free Shipping (order over $50)
    • Received 3 Free Samples (they have a list you can choose from)
    • Used The Code PUCKERUP For A Free Sephora Lip Pencil

Not a bad deal I thought. If you are interested in some other promotion codes (lip gloss ring, small metallic bag, clinique sample, etc.) instead of the lip pencil feel free to let me know and I'll send one of those to you as well. I thought the lip pencil was the best promotion as it is a full size product rather than a sample.

Anyhow, I looked at other stores, E-Bay, etc. and I would definitely recommend Sephora for this purchase. You might want to also consider joining their Beauty Insider club (if you are not already a member). They have some good benefits (free gift on your birthday, etc.) and it is free to join.

Hope this info. helps!

~ Rachel

Have you tried their eye makeup kit? I bought it last month and am really loving it.
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

Daughters, Son-In-Law, and Grandson = An Amazing Disney Experience!

I haven't but a few friends at work are going to get it. I like to use Nars eyeshadow or Mac pigments. I'm thinking of trying the Rare Minerals blemish treatment. Giving birth reeked havoc on my complexion!