Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Press Release: Sunshine Rewards Introduces Videoblog

Always an innovator.
    Great job SR

Angela

Very cool. I gotta check out the new stuff! Congrats to the SR family.
    Lisa

Sunshine RewardsPhotobucket

Unhappy Videoblog

I am not impressed with this, but hey where are my 05 pts for signing up for this forum and my .10 for signing up with the gift reminder, not to mention I have a referral and no credit for that.

Congratulations, SR!!! This is a fun, useful feature!

Quote Originally Posted by lora1208 View Post
    I am not impressed with this, but hey where are my 05 pts for signing up for this forum and my .10 for signing up with the gift reminder, not to mention I have a referral and no credit for that.
    I actually got a couple of requests to delete your post but you know what? You're entitled to your opinion. If you don't like it, I don't mind if you find another rewards program. I'm sure that there is one out there that would suit you better. To each his own.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Back on track!

Great job...I'll be checking it out.
    Sunshine Rewards

And personally I'm not impressed with your rude comment. In some circumstances, its best to not say anything then to say something rude.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Hmmmm I wonder--Are you not impressed with the videoblog, which is actually very innovative and new to this type of program and also very well received by our merchants, or are you not impressed with missing $.15. Because if you are making a big deal about $.15 and have not followed the required steps to take advantage of the exemplary customer service provided at SR, then I would recommend that you wait until you have something more impressive yourself to complain about! As for being unimpressed with the videoblog, you are entitled to your opinion, and we value the opinions of our members! Unfortunately, you're outnumbered. Majority opinion is that the videoblog is IMPRESSIVE!
    Last edited by missangie; 04-17-2008 at 01:24 PM.

I think you will find that on Sunshine Rewards, and more importantly in life in general, that a little tact and consideration will take you a lot farther. Finding out the right channels to go through usually helps too. Good luck!

I for one think the video blog is a great idea! Keep up the good work Tricia and Company!