Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Press Release: Sunshine Rewards Introduces Videoblog

Default Press Release: Sunshine Rewards Introduces Videoblog

http://www.prweb.com/releases/2008/04/prweb858374.htm

Loyalty site Sunshine Rewards is introducing a new video blog that will allow it to communicate with members through the increasingly popular medium of video. The video blog will feature product reviews, coupons and discounts, and contests.

Fishers, IN (PRWEB) April 16, 2008 - Sunshine Rewards has introduced a new video blog that will feature product reviews, shopping news, instructional videos, and contests.

Sunshine Rewards, an online loyalty program, has traditionally communicated with members via emails and its forum. The addition of the Sunshine Rewards Videoblog will allow it to take advantage of the quickly growing medium of video.

"After attending the Affiliate Summit in January, I knew that we had to find a way to work videos into our site," said Tricia Meyer, Owner of Sunshine Rewards. "It was clear to me that if we want to continue to be seen as a cutting edge cash-back site, we need to give our members the new technology that they expect."

The first two weeks of videos on the site range from product and merchant reviews to a "live" drawing to give away a Disney Cruise. While some videos are hosted on YouTube, others come directly from the merchants themselves, like FetchDog.com.

One of the first merchants reviewed in the videoblog was NutsOnTheNet.com, whose affiliate program is managed by Andy Rodriguez Consulting. "With knowledgeable content, videos can add a high value to product marketing," said Stephanie Lichtenstein of Andy Rodriguez Consulting. "In their video blog, Cindy Ballard and Tricia Meyer use this media tool to their advantage. They share their product knowledge with passion and bring products to life for their community site. Sunshine Rewards is an innovative part of our industry."

Over the coming weeks, Sunshine Rewards will be adding instructional videos as well as giving members a chance to have their videos featured on the site. In addition, members will be able to watch weekly videos that feature current online shopping coupons and discounts.

For more information on the Sunshine Rewards Videoblog or the Sunshine Rewards loyalty program, contact Tricia Meyer or visit www.sunshinerewards.com.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

That's awesome, Tricia! Keep up the great work! It's fun watching SR change before my very eyes!
    Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

WOW!!! That's awesome Tricia!!!!!
    Sunshine Rewards

What a nice article - and a cool new feature, too! I took a peek at it - like it!

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.

This is great! I love this feature.
    Betsy

Sunshine Rewards

Our press release is on Yahoo now!

http://news.yahoo.com/s/prweb/200804...Y1AXyMCW451sIF
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Very Cool!! I can't wait to see what you do with this in the coming months. Congrats Tricia!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

m4travels is offline Deep breaths, everyone. Stay calm. Back away from the computer.

WooHoo!!!! Excellent, Tricia! As always, wishing the best for SR and the SR crew!
    Dude
    Oh, the tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Awesome!! Great job guys!
    Lori

Sunshine Rewards 8x Super Member

Congratulations!! This is so great. I looked at everything and you did an awesome job Tricia. Thanks so much to the whole SR team for always working so hard for everyone! It's an extra special sunshiny day!