Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Survey Surfing

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    I had to update this, so its show today date
    So I am not seeing any days in their system where anyone completed more than one in a day. Are you ending them and then going back into SR and starting completely over before you do the second one or are they just routing you automatically to a second one?

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    So I am not seeing any days in their system where anyone completed more than one in a day. Are you ending them and then going back into SR and starting completely over before you do the second one or are they just routing you automatically to a second one?
    My first one that I did 3 was 11-6, then of just as I have done many times before, I just go to the next one, it always worked before. The 2nd one I did 2 was 11-18th again just as I did before.You do not have to go back in through the demo ?ds. I stopped doing the additional i know something is not working right for it. I missed 3 credits. Yes I did the 2nd thing you asked, automatically to the 2nd and 3rd

Jtowner

After the 1st completion you get this, Let’s Get This Survey Started! to go to the next. I am not doing that until I know if it is going to credit,
    Last edited by jtowner; 11-23-2020 at 05:00 PM.
    Jtowner