Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Survey Surfing

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    I had to update this, so its show today date
    So I am not seeing any days in their system where anyone completed more than one in a day. Are you ending them and then going back into SR and starting completely over before you do the second one or are they just routing you automatically to a second one?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    So I am not seeing any days in their system where anyone completed more than one in a day. Are you ending them and then going back into SR and starting completely over before you do the second one or are they just routing you automatically to a second one?
    My first one that I did 3 was 11-6, then of just as I have done many times before, I just go to the next one, it always worked before. The 2nd one I did 2 was 11-18th again just as I did before.You do not have to go back in through the demo ?ds. I stopped doing the additional i know something is not working right for it. I missed 3 credits. Yes I did the 2nd thing you asked, automatically to the 2nd and 3rd

Jtowner

After the 1st completion you get this, Let’s Get This Survey Started! to go to the next. I am not doing that until I know if it is going to credit,
    Last edited by jtowner; 11-23-2020 at 05:00 PM.
    Jtowner

I tried a 2nd SS and it did complete, but again no credit. I waited until after the 1st one credited, then did the 2nd but again nothing. I never got a answer about this when I asked before, I thought it would be ok now. I was wrong.

You've successfully completed the survey, and your account will be credited. survey waiting

Jtowner
    Jtowner

SS I completed and it did not credit, had not has this issue for a while now.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

SS I completed and it did not credit, had not has this issue for a while now.

Jtowner
    I don't see a credit in the system. I can try to do one myself today and see if it was just an off survey for you for some reason or a bigger problem.

They have offered us 3 different survey routers to add at various price points and I am going to work on adding those in the next week to test.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

I don't see a credit in the system. I can try to do one myself today and see if it was just an off survey for you for some reason or a bigger problem.

They have offered us 3 different survey routers to add at various price points and I am going to work on adding those in the next week to test.
    Thanks for telling me, glad to hear that, it was the ad survey, that did not credit.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

I tried it again today, and it did credit. It is still offering more surveys, but since they did not credit after 1, I did not do anymore. Do you know if its one only will credit.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

I did A SS today, then tried to see if the 2nd one would credit, well neither one did I get credit for today. Not a happy camper, spend a lot of time there.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

I did A SS today, then tried to see if the 2nd one would credit, well neither one did I get credit for today. Not a happy camper, spend a lot of time there.

Jtowner
    I can't figure out why this happens randomly for you but it doesn't help that most other members don't try this one so I am not getting much data. I will try them more myself and see if they work for me.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

I can't figure out why this happens randomly for you but it doesn't help that most other members don't try this one so I am not getting much data. I will try them more myself and see if they work for me.
    I had not done one over the weekend, not usually a good time for them. It did credit for me last week every time I took the time to do them. Not sure I will try again tdy, they are time consuming with how long it takes to get into one.

Jtowner
    Jtowner