Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Survey Surfing

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I can't figure out why this happens randomly for you but it doesn't help that most other members don't try this one so I am not getting much data. I will try them more myself and see if they work for me.
    I don't bother with them. Most of the time when I do the whole thing, I end up being sent to do another one, nothing for all my effort. waste of time for me.

I had one,last hour, it was the ads one, which is not hard, and it did credit, go figure.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

To days in a row, SS did credit, can not get a 2nd one to see if that worked or not. The second one I was offered was 45 minutes, and I say no thanks. To much time for a good chance the 2nd or do not credit any longer. Never got a definite answer it they are doing more than 1 or not.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Today I did one again and it did credit, so I waited until the next hour and tried the next survey, again it did not credit. So I am thinking something is wrong since this used to credit and has not since December i am talking about 2nd or 3rd. I did not get a answer when I asked this question in December or January. So now I know 1st does credit only.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

I just saw a bunch of SS credits, I think you must of found them, curious what happened that all of a sudden they show up? Thank you for doing that.

Jtowner
    Does this mean we can do more than 1 and still get credit, there were days when I did do that.
    Last edited by jtowner; 03-16-2021 at 03:28 PM.
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    I just saw a bunch of SS credits, I think you must of found them, curious what happened that all of a sudden they show up? Thank you for doing that.

Jtowner
    I got a few as well, nice surprise

I have absolutely no idea. I don't even see them credited in their system. These companies are very frustrating!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Okay, at least you are honest about it, so we are still not sure if you can do more than 1 and get credit.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

This is what they say in their description in the network:

"Our router follows a reoccurring revenue model where users can take as many surveys as they wish, every day"
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I can understand the message, but that stopped working for me IB December I think it was. I am thinking the ones I god may be the times they did not credit when I did one, any a couple from when I did more than one. Just hard to know that.
    Jtowner