Thread: My own Rave review!

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Default My own Rave review!

Not only is the earrings I ordered for DD gorgeous, but that's gotta be the fastest delivery yet!
    The also came perfectly packaged in such a cute box! (Just like the box that Robin won!)
    Definetly a class act!

I ordered her a pair from Myjewlreybox.com 1st thing Monday morning and they were sitting on my doorstep when I came home from errands at 1pm.
    Less then 48 hrs!!!!!

DD5.5 has been working on not sucking her thumb to get her ears pierced, she's close, but I think this will be a great incentive!!!!
    Last edited by askomsky; 04-16-2008 at 02:09 PM. Reason: update
    Sunshine Rewards

YEA!! I will add to this that DD7 always has trouble with her ears getting infecting from earrings. In particular, her left ear always seems to get infected no matter how "good" the earrings are that we buy. I bought her myjewelrybox pearls for Easter and she has been wearing them every day since--no infections!!

And yea for your daughter on the thumb sucking. That is a big milestone!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    YEA!! I will add to this that DD7 always has trouble with her ears getting infecting from earrings. In particular, her left ear always seems to get infected no matter how "good" the earrings are that we buy. I bought her myjewelrybox pearls for Easter and she has been wearing them every day since--no infections!!

And yea for your daughter on the thumb sucking. That is a big milestone!
    Thanks!

That's what I'm hoping for that these will be good to keep in her ears and not worried about getting infected. I ordered 14k gold ones. I ended up getting the garnet bc that color looks better on her, but if she does well with all of this I'm going to get her birthstone the sapphire ones, bc they were also gorgeous just a lot more $$~

Now I'm debating if I can get back into the habit of wearing jewlrey myself. Other then my wedding/engagment rings I haven't worn any since DS was born, it was always getting in the way. My bday is the end of the month and that butterfly necklace is awful tempting!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by askomsky View Post
    Thanks!

That's what I'm hoping for that these will be good to keep in her ears and not worried about getting infected. I ordered 14k gold ones. I ended up getting the garnet bc that color looks better on her, but if she does well with all of this I'm going to get her birthstone the sapphire ones, bc they were also gorgeous just a lot more $$~

Now I'm debating if I can get back into the habit of wearing jewlrey myself. Other then my wedding/engagment rings I haven't worn any since DS was born, it was always getting in the way. My bday is the end of the month and that butterfly necklace is awful tempting!
    Jump on that necklace before it goes. Its absolutely gorgeous and with the tanzanite being in high demand and harder to get, it makes this piece even more valuable.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

I got the necklace and it is even prettier in person than on the screen. And I agree, I couldn't believe how fast it came! I normally wouldn't buy jewelry on-line but I wouldn't hesitate to buy from them again.
    Sunshine Rewards