Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Say So

Default Say So

Say so changed today, using the Your and Cint router, completed a survey and it did not credit. Always went to Ispos surveys, but they did credit. Trish do you know anythinga bout this change?

Jtowner

Congratulations!

You've completed a survey which means that you've generated a donation to our charity partner, while earning a reward for yourself, too!
    Jtowner

I haven't heard of any changes in them. I double checked all of them in the networks and they are still showing that they work with the same payouts. I wonder if they had a temporary router problem?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I haven't heard of any changes in them. I double checked all of them in the networks and they are still showing that they work with the same payouts. I wonder if they had a temporary router problem?
    It seems to me Your and Cint are taking over all the surveys companies and using them survey router. I am not sure how that is when you take several of them from all the same router. It does not feel right to me. Its now SaySo, Zen that are using the same router. Yesterday you could not get into any, after the demo questions went right to None. That never happened before, since I did not get credit for Sayso the 1st day it took over, I am thinking they are trying to get it together to work. Seems that way to me. Not sue that I am right.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

It seems Say has now taken .60 and .50 away, it goes to Revenue then to Sayso and always same replay no surveys. I can just assume it is gone, another bites the dust.
    Jtowner

They seem to tinker with these every few months to change up the payouts and the routers they are using. I'll see who we are running each of those through and see if I can change them up. I know between the 3 of them we use 2 different companies.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    They seem to tinker with these every few months to change up the payouts and the routers they are using. I'll see who we are running each of those through and see if I can change them up. I know between the 3 of them we use 2 different companies.
    SaySo has not been working right for a few weeks now, its takes alot to get the regurlar demo, any way to getting this looked at

EVENT_CODE:cbe8e507-1526-4ec7-b553-69797a1b836c
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    SaySo has not been working right for a few weeks now, its takes alot to get the regurlar demo, any way to getting this looked at

EVENT_CODE:cbe8e507-1526-4ec7-b553-69797a1b836c
    I have been having more and more problems with this one for quite awhile. get that error sometimes, have to go through all their questions sometimes 3-4 times. seeing it green most days by 10AM. a lot of the time I just give up.

used to do pretty well with Say so, now not so much

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    I have been having more and more problems with this one for quite awhile. get that error sometimes, have to go through all their questions sometimes 3-4 times. seeing it green most days by 10AM. a lot of the time I just give up.

used to do pretty well with Say so, now not so much
    I try to do that first now, used to do Spectrum but with no answer I am assuming its gone, which seems odd. Hopefully Trish sees this thread and gives knows what is going on with both Spectrum and Say, It took me most of the morning going into it before I got the demo page, what a pain, but we have lost so much what else can we do, but work with what we got.
    Jtowner

tried it and ended up with:
    No more matches available

You have tried all the surveys we could match you with

some days after getting this several times I just give up

I'm still seeing conversions on Say So, but they are just kind of spotty. A lot less than usual. I wonder if they are offering less surveys in their router?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs