Thread: Say So

Default Say So

Say so changed today, using the Your and Cint router, completed a survey and it did not credit. Always went to Ispos surveys, but they did credit. Trish do you know anythinga bout this change?

Jtowner

Congratulations!

You've completed a survey which means that you've generated a donation to our charity partner, while earning a reward for yourself, too!
    Jtowner

I haven't heard of any changes in them. I double checked all of them in the networks and they are still showing that they work with the same payouts. I wonder if they had a temporary router problem?

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I haven't heard of any changes in them. I double checked all of them in the networks and they are still showing that they work with the same payouts. I wonder if they had a temporary router problem?
    It seems to me Your and Cint are taking over all the surveys companies and using them survey router. I am not sure how that is when you take several of them from all the same router. It does not feel right to me. Its now SaySo, Zen that are using the same router. Yesterday you could not get into any, after the demo questions went right to None. That never happened before, since I did not get credit for Sayso the 1st day it took over, I am thinking they are trying to get it together to work. Seems that way to me. Not sue that I am right.

Jtowner
    Jtowner