Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Say So

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Good news!! After emailing them and pleading my case, I got into the network that has SaySo!

Now... I have to figure out how to pull links and test them. And we won't get them integrated into SR really quickly because it will take custom programming. But I can at least manually add credits until we do. Hopefully by tomorrow I can at least get SaySo back onto the site for you to try. They only have one payout... not multiple like it used to. But it's decent.
    Thanks for doing that, gives me something else to do, I appreciate your efforts.

Spectrum is not called that any longer its now, maybe thas is why you could not find it.

PureSurveys
    Last edited by jtowner; 12-07-2023 at 12:27 PM.
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    Thanks for doing that, gives me something else to do, I appreciate your efforts.

Spectrum is not called that any longer its now, maybe thas is why you could not find it.

PureSurveys
    I don't see anything called PureSurveys in any of the networks. But I will keep looking. They do have Yuno, so I added that as a test as well.

Oh! I have been working on integrating a new survey panel page (it would look like the video watching page) that pulls multiple different survey types from one network. They do list PureSpectrum as well as Opeepl, CINT, ROM, and a few others. I'm not sure exactly how it will work, but we are approved for it and need to just spend a little time figuring out how to integrate it into the site and make sure everyone gets credited properly.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I remember Yuno, used to be $1.00 I think

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    I remember Yuno, used to be $1.00 I think
    All sounds good to me and I think others will feel the same
    Jtowner

I see Say So as an offer for .85, clicked on it and got:

No Match!

We were unable to match you to a survey at this time. Please check back again later, as new studies are added often!

am I too early to be trying it. and I saw this most days when we had it as a daily survey. 4-5 times a day sometimes.

I see Say So as an offer for .85, clicked on it and got:

No Match!

We were unable to match you to a survey at this time. Please check back again later, as new studies are added often!

am I too early to be trying it. and I saw this most days when we had it as a daily survey. 4-5 times a day sometimes.
    I got the same reply, it did the same thing before we lost it, maybe it does not work the link, no chance to fill anything out and that is not like Sayso

Yuno went to ads, I do not think either link is working right that is is impression
    Last edited by jtowner; 12-07-2023 at 04:27 PM.
    Jtowner

It's strange that Yuno took me into the survey first and then to the Monthly Sweeps page. I also got no surveys for SaySo.

Maybe they only have them early in the day for some reason?? It's definitely the correct SaySo landing page, and it's the page that the network is promoting.

I just reached out to the network manager. He's in Vegas so hopefully i caught him before the end of the day!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

It's strange that Yuno took me into the survey first and then to the Monthly Sweeps page. I also got no surveys for SaySo.

Maybe they only have them early in the day for some reason?? It's definitely the correct SaySo landing page, and it's the page that the network is promoting.

I just reached out to the network manager. He's in Vegas so hopefully i caught him before the end of the day!
    I'll try Say so first thing in the AM

same thing this morning with Say So.

My anti virus program does not like Yuno.

same thing this morning with Say So.

My anti virus program does not like Yuno.
    I just gets ads after the the first demo page
    Jtowner