Thread: Vista Print Referral Cards

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

Default Vista Print Referral Cards

Has Anyone thought about this? I know it would be something I would be interested in but don't need 500 cards. Only about 100. If anyone was interested we could do an order with the referral number blank on a cool card and get some for us all to use. Someone would get a fat cash back on it too. With that being said of course I am game but of someone else wants to do it we can rotate orderers.

Kim

Quote Originally Posted by kimntrent View Post
    Has Anyone thought about this? I know it would be something I would be interested in but don't need 500 cards. Only about 100. If anyone was interested we could do an order with the referral number blank on a cool card and get some for us all to use. Someone would get a fat cash back on it too. With that being said of course I am game but of someone else wants to do it we can rotate orderers.

Kim
    I was just thinking the same thing the other day, actually. I'd be in.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

I recently had new business cards made through VP, and I had my SR referral addy put onto the bottom of the card.
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I designed some a few weeks ago but was waiting on the new quarter to start and haven't ordered them yet. I thought you could order a small amount like 100 or 250 or something like that.
    Sunshine Rewards

This is a good idea. I need to make some non-professional ones with my SR referral and maybe my blog's address too...I'll have to decide what I would want to include.
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

Daughters, Son-In-Law, and Grandson = An Amazing Disney Experience!

I think the box sixe for businesss cards is like 250 or something like that.
    Sunshine Rewards