Thread: AmpSurveys question

Default AmpSurveys question

Hi everyone! I have a question and maybe someone knows. I took an Ampsurvey yesterday and received the .90 credit on the hour. ) I was wondering if anyone knows how often these are added. Can I take them on a daily basis even if a new link is not added daily like the OTX surveys?

When pulling up Ampsurveys on the dropdown menu in the offers section it says YES for whether it credited, but there's a note that says:
    "You may take one of these even if you have taken them before as long as you do not do the same survey."

I just want to be clear on this. Does that mean I can just go back to this page daily and take another survey like we do with the OTX surveys?

Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by cherbear; 04-16-2008 at 06:26 PM. Reason: changed my question because I noticed the notation at the bottom
    -Cheri

Hoping to go in July '13...I must be crazy!

Sunshine Rewards

I was wondering this exact same thing yesterday! subscribing...
    Sunshine Rewards

I'm wondering too.
    Sunshine Rewards

I took one last night and it never credited. But I will try again tonight or tomorrow. (it is telling me I have to wait another 3 hours since I took one last night--so it's probably a fluke that I didn't get credit, or at least I'm hoping!)
    -Cheri

Hoping to go in July '13...I must be crazy!

Sunshine Rewards