Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Terrible day on Netwinner

Default Terrible day on Netwinner

I got 75 points

18 entries though (whoppie) If it was points would have been 650. (I seem to be using this icon more and more)
    Karen

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

I got 50 pts and 2 entries on Banko today. The last 2 days I had 3 entries for Banko and about 200 points on the Money Wheel. (I didnt' do the money wheel the one day). I'll be doing the money wheel shortly, I find tha when I'm watching TV I can do the Money wheel a lot easier.
    Sunshine Rewards

Yeah - me too!!! I've gotten nuttin' on Money Wheel today.

I totally understand and mostly agree with all the reasons Tricia listed as to why Netwinner has gone to the entries...But I will say that it is starting to take A BIT of the fun out of it for me...I understand the gaming part but no matter what, my time is my time and I waste enough of it on "nothing" online without adding something else. But I keep hoping for that Jackpot so I'm around for awhile
    Rachel

Quote Originally Posted by Tantor View Post
    I got 75 points

18 entries though (whoppie) If it was points would have been 650. (I seem to be using this icon more and more)
    You did better than me. Yesterday I got 50 points (25-Banko, 25-MW) and 5 entries.

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

I've been keeping track the last few days since my score seems to be going up so slowly. Sunday, Monday and Tuesday, I got exactly 100 points each day. Wednesday, I got 125 points. Today I'm up 950 points and still have three more cards left on Banko. I was lucky to get 500 on the MoneyWheel and 250 points on Banko, plus several 25 credit wins on both games. I used to think it was a bad day when I got less than 300 points in one day, and a good day would be closer to 2000 points. I do have plenty of "entries." (Whoopee.......) I agree with Tommygirl79....it's just not as much fun as it used to be, and it is consuming a lot of my time. It remains to be seen if I continue. I'll give it a little more time to see what happens. At least I had cashed out for $50 prior to the new rules.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Hmmmm.......this is strange. After finishing all my games for today, I clicked to see how many entries I have for today......15 as it turns out. The strange thing is that it seems to be a drawing for a $250 ecount card, not a $100 ecount card. Did I miss something somewhere?

$250 Ecount 04/17/2008 15 Not drawn yet
    $100 Ecount 04/16/2008 11 Not drawn yet
    $100 Ecount 04/15/2008 10 No
    $100 Ecount 04/14/2008 12 No
    $100 Ecount 04/13/2008 8 No
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by spring View Post
    Hmmmm.......this is strange. After finishing all my games for today, I clicked to see how many entries I have for today......15 as it turns out. The strange thing is that it seems to be a drawing for a $250 ecount card, not a $100 ecount card. Did I miss something somewhere?

$250 Ecount 04/17/2008 15 Not drawn yet
    $100 Ecount 04/16/2008 11 Not drawn yet
    $100 Ecount 04/15/2008 10 No
    $100 Ecount 04/14/2008 12 No
    $100 Ecount 04/13/2008 8 No
    According to posts at Netwinnercentral, the prize was changed today to a drawing for 2 $250 ecount cards. From what I have read, this prize will be offered each day through the weekend. NWC posts have talked about the daily raffle prizes changing from time to time.
    Personally, I'm not thrilled with this prize. I would rather have more prizes of lesser amounts since it gives more people a chance to win.
    Last edited by kayjo; 04-17-2008 at 05:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kayjo View Post
    According to posts at Netwinnercentral, the prize was changed today to a drawing for 2 $250 ecount cards. From what I have read, this prize will be offered each day through the weekend. NWC posts have talked about the daily raffle prizes changing from time to time.
    Personally, I'm not thrilled with this prize. I would rather have more prizes of lesser amounts since it gives more people a chance to win.
    Thanks for the explanation. I don't go to the Netwinner forums, so I guess I'm not "in the know." Is there anywhere other than going to the forums that would have given me that info, like perhaps on their home page? I am guilty of not noticing details like that at times.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

Today:
    Banko for me - 200 pts and several entries.
    MW - 10 spins - nada

DH - zilch, lost 2 entries when he continued.

Its a game....I must remember that.

a whopping 135 for me today after 100 MW spins and all Bankos. 13 1/2 cents.
    Sunshine Rewards