Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Login In

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Johnstown Pa
    Posts
    2,047

    Default Login In

    This morning I could not get in SR, so I tried forgot password, and changed it then I could get it. My question is did something happen that I had to do that, my login is memorized,
    Why did I have to do that?

    Jtowner
    Jtowner

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4,249

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    This morning I could not get in SR, so I tried forgot password, and changed it then I could get it. My question is did something happen that I had to do that, my login is memorized,
    Why did I have to do that?

    Jtowner
    same thing happened to me, I don't recall having to reset my password before.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Johnstown Pa
    Posts
    2,047

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    same thing happened to me, I don't recall having to reset my password before.
    I am thinking since it happened to you also, maybe SR updated there system, or something happen. Trish sees this she will tell us, it made me think something was wrong. Thanks for letting me know.

    Jtowner
    Jtowner

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Johnstown Pa
    Posts
    2,047

    Default

    It happened again could not login in, had to change password again. Something is wrong, that is twice today. Trish can you let me know what the issue is here, I am good until I come back then can not get in again. That was twice today I changed my password.

    Jtowner
    Jtowner

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4,249

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    It happened again could not login in, had to change password again. Something is wrong, that is twice today. Trish can you let me know what the issue is here, I am good until I come back then can not get in again. That was twice today I changed my password.

    Jtowner
    I am still logged in OK, have not cleared cookies, I only do that at night before I shut down for the day.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Johnstown Pa
    Posts
    2,047

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    I am still logged in OK, have not cleared cookies, I only do that at night before I shut down for the day.
    I cleaned my computer, after I came back in, that is when I could not get back in.
    Jtowner

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Johnstown Pa
    Posts
    2,047

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    I cleaned my computer, after I came back in, that is when I could not get back in.
    I happened again this morning, I cleared my history and locked out again, had to change the password again. Trish something is wrong, if you log out, or clear your history or clean your computer, can not get back in get message login info is not correct. Change your password and lets you back in.

    Jtowner
    Jtowner

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4,249

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    I happened again this morning, I cleared my history and locked out again, had to change the password again. Trish something is wrong, if you log out, or clear your history or clean your computer, can not get back in get message login info is not correct. Change your password and lets you back in.

    Jtowner
    me too. I reset password in Chrome (wrote it down) and am back in. will not let me log in using Edge and same password. I cleared cookies last night.
    Last edited by SCard; 01-11-2021 at 10:56 AM.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Johnstown Pa
    Posts
    2,047

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    me too. I reset password in Chrome (wrote it down) and am back in. will not let me log in using Edge and same password. I cleared cookies last night.
    I hope Trish sees this soon, its getting to be a pain.

    Jtowner
    Jtowner

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Johnstown Pa
    Posts
    2,047

    Default

    Trish need to be able to read this about log in issues

    Jtowner
    Jtowner

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •