Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: New Survey to Test: Dynamite Cash

Then I am lost, I completed one this morning at 10:50 am got the congrts page. You are saying you did not find anything for me today or yesterday on completions. If that is the case, will not do them any more, that is frustrating.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    Then I am lost, I completed one this morning at 10:50 am got the congrts page. You are saying you did not find anything for me today or yesterday on completions. If that is the case, will not do them any more, that is frustrating.

Jtowner
    Do these seem to be matching up for you now? I think I see credits in your account for every date that I see them in the system. DynamiteCash credits for 19, 21, 22, and 26.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Do these seem to be matching up for you now? I think I see credits in your account for every date that I see them in the system. DynamiteCash credits for 19, 21, 22, and 26.
    That post was originally made for new survey from SS, for 1.60, the 2 times I took it did not get credit. Not sure what happened that it look like I had a issue with Dyna, When I said that to you in the beginning of this thread, you said if all matched up. and did not see my credits in there system. I never did get the credits, so I stopped from doing them. Yet I get SS credit without usually a problem, I got complete page as I get for SS.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Has this survey been taken down, Dyna changed their format last Monday, have to fill out same demo ?ds each day, and Dynamite has not worked since last Monday either. I am thinking its down, Trish do you know anything about it? I liked it was getting reward Tv everyday, easy to do them.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

I think 30% of the emails in my inbox right now are from this company because they keep adding and changing their surveys! They have a few more for us to try out so I will add those and see if maybe they are a good substitute.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

I just received an email from them that they are temporarily pausing DynamiteCash, but I will soon be adding a new one called FastCash to try out instead.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

[QUOTE=SunshineGirl;395990]I just received an email from them that they are temporarily pausing DynamiteCash, but I will soon be adding a new one called FastCash to try out instead.[/QT

Thanks for telling us, I will try the new one when we get it.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Well they brought Dynamite Cash back all of a sudden. lol I'm still working on getting the other new one, but at least Dynamite Cash is supposedly working again.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

I did two of these this week, one on 5-3rd, and one today, neither credited, I thought since Dyna was fine it was a flute, well I guess not. Trish do you know anything?

Thank you for completing this survey.
    Jtowner

I don't see any problems with our reporting. I show a couple of clicks in their system but no conversions from them at all this month. I can contact them and see what might be going on. I'm sure they will ask me for some kind of information from you but we'll see.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs