Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: New Survey to Test: Dynamite Cash

Dynamite takes me to Dynata. I did the restaurant one and it credited.same with Cash In
    Last edited by SCard; 01-20-2021 at 09:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    Dynamite takes me to Dynata. I did the restaurant one and it credited.same with Cash In
    Today mine is still credit hold, did not drop off overnight, and no credit for the 1.60 CashIn survey. Does you Dynamite have a credit hold? So you got credit Scard for 1.60, and the 1.20 is that what you are saying.

Jtowner
    Last edited by jtowner; 01-20-2021 at 09:45 AM.
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    Today mine is still credit hold, did not drop off overnight, and no credit for the 1.60 CashIn survey. Does you Dynamite have a credit hold?

Jtowner
    I have not done any Dynamite yet, afraid to as it keeps sending me to the Dynata page where you fill in your birthdate.

Why would that derail you, same thing for Dyna all the time. I was asking about the 2 survey did you get SS and they both got the restaurant survey, mine takes me to JD Power for banks. Cash survey did not credit for me I was seeing if Trish replied about the credit hold thing,

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Why would that derail you, same thing for Dyna all the time. I was asking about the 2 survey did you get SS and they both got the restaurant survey, mine takes me to JD Power for banks. Cash survey did not credit for me I was seeing if Trish replied about the credit hold thing,

Jtowner
    my account with Dynata has been locked twice now so have tried not to do them through any other survey company. You don't have any issues?

Yes with reward tv which is Dyna, then in December I could do them again. I think you were in that group of people locked out, I was also, but for Tv.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Yes with reward tv which is Dyna, then in December I could do them again. I think you were in that group of people locked out, I was also, but for Tv.

Jtowner
    I appreciate the opportunities, but kind of crazy that if you make one wrong keystroke if you are not going very slowly your account is logged permanently. how about a short time out? One time my account was locked after Dynata sent me into a JD Power, answered some questions and then DNQ. I did nothing wrong.

The Dynamite Cash is still on hold today, and the Survey cash did not credit either, I did get a ending page, can you see that in the system. that is a lot to lose.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

When does cashin surveys credit, I finished one, today is was Dyna and SS routers, I was thinking either 15 or 17 after the hour, it did not credit either time. Scard said it worked for her, so when did it credit?

You've successfully completed the survey, and your PC account will be credited. I then get the page from SS to keep doing more, so I am confused.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

I just compared everything in their system with all of our user accounts and everything matches up. So everything I see in their system has been credited to our members.

The company who owns these also owns Dynata so maybe that is why you are seeing the same thing between DynamiteCash and Dynata.

The credit hold was a mistake on my end when I entered the offer into the system. I thought it would fall off and credit overnight but we might have to wait out the timer on it for it to credit. I am sorry about that!

I messaged them about surveys routing to SurveySurfing after completion and haven't heard back yet.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs