Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Husband won bid on E-Bay but forgot to go through SR

Default Husband won bid on E-Bay but forgot to go through SR

Is there still a chance to receive credit if we don't shop via the link? I wanted to smack him up side the head for not following the SR rule (always go thru here first)!

It's totally cool if it's too late, I just thought I'd ask.
    Last edited by Weluvdisny; 04-18-2008 at 11:21 PM.
    Melissa

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

nicholfamily5 is offline I can't tell you how often I wake up in the night and that's the first thing I think of

I don't think so. Normally you have to click the link directly before placing your bid. I'm sure I'll be corrected soon if I'm wrong though!
    Sunshine Rewards
    "A size 2 is not fat! Nor will it ever be. And being a size 0 doesn't make you beautiful. To all girls with butts, boobs, hips and a waist, put on a bikini put it on and stay strong." -Jennifer Love Hewitt

andrea2289 is offline I might even start my Sunshining with a big bowl of Baskin-Robbins Chubby Hubby

I am still a pecker!

Well I could smack my own self because I won a bid for $265...and forgot to go through SR

I had even told myself while cooking dinner not to forget! It almost made me sick
    ANDREA - 5x SUPERMEBER
        Sunshine Rewards

Oh, I feel so bad for you! Mine was only $34 but we know how every little bit helps.

I hope this post can serve as a reminder to everyone to check SR first before they shop!!
    Melissa

I've done the same thing, infact we bought two computers late last year and forgot to do it twice !! I think we all have done it at sometime!

Like you said a good reminder to ALWAYS go through the SR links!
    I'M DEB And I'm Making My Way Back To Disney..With Sunshine Rewards...One Click At A Time!

Deb Tokarski -Mouse World Travel, An Authorized Disney Vacation Planner

Booking Disney Destinations (Disney World, DisneyLand, Disney Cruises & Adventures by Disney)
    as well as Sandals & Beaches Resorts and other destinations & other cruise lines worldwide!!

For more information and a free no-obligation quote email me at: deb@mouseworldtravel.com
    You can also Friend me on Facebook--> Deb Tee
    Your Dreams are a Wish Away with ME and I am ready to help you find your Dream Vacation!!

I cannot get my husband trained to ask about Sunshine Rewards. He bought Braves tickets on Stub Hub yesterday, and it would have paid 5%! I was so annoyed. Not only did he pay more for the tickets than was necessary IMO, but we don't even get the $5!

Quote Originally Posted by tarheelpat View Post
    I cannot get my husband trained to ask about Sunshine Rewards. I was so annoyed.
    Join the club. I even bookmarked SR on DH's computer. He has all the info he needs. Next thing I'm going to do is pin a note to his shirt.....you know like they used to do in kindergarten????

That man has shopped 3 times at Staples online in the last 2 weeks and spent a LOT of money. Not once did he go through SR. Said I was supposed to remind him. Like I KNEW he was shopping??? Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

andrea2289 is offline I might even start my Sunshining with a big bowl of Baskin-Robbins Chubby Hubby

I am still a pecker!

OK, I solved this dilemma

Here is my NEW desktop

Think that might work?? LOL
    ANDREA - 5x SUPERMEBER
        Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by andrea2289 View Post
    OK, I solved this dilemma

Here is my NEW desktop

Think that might work?? LOL
    I may have to try that with my computer too!
    Sunshine Rewards

I keep hinting for a Silver Steelers pendant that about 5 merchants on SR have, and I've told him that at least 5 times too, so I'm hoping he gets on the ball soon and orders it through SR, but whats the chances.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.