Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Husband won bid on E-Bay but forgot to go through SR

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    I keep hinting for a Silver Steelers pendant that about 5 merchants on SR have, and I've told him that at least 5 times too, so I'm hoping he gets on the ball soon and orders it through SR, but whats the chances.
    Did some one say STEELERS???? Where oh where is this pendant? I may just have to check it out
    Lynn
    Sunshine Rewards

I printed a list of the SR merchants (I know it gets longer regularly so I update it about every month to 6 weeks) and keep it by my computer, in my laptop bag, and my mom has a copy (in hopes that she'll eventually remember to go through my account).
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

Daughters, Son-In-Law, and Grandson = An Amazing Disney Experience!

Now see the problem that is clear here is that you guys are "letting" your husbands do ANY shopping. That is the problem. The husband in my house simply is not allowed to do the shopping. He wants something, I get it for him.

Of course, I'm in charge of the finances and he knows better than to just look in the online account to see the total (that behavior is what got me in charge of the finances! ), and he's intimidated by my "business" style account book, so he simply has no choice.

So ya just gotta keep the non-SR-focused significant others AWAY from the computers.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by llgray16 View Post
    Did some one say STEELERS???? Where oh where is this pendant? I may just have to check it out

Oh ya, I have quite a few gold, but I'm wanting a silver one. Heres the decriptions at the NFL store.

LogoArt Pittsburgh Steelers 10K Gold Team Name Pendant

Special Deal - Save 10% on Your Order **
    $61.99
    LogoArt Pittsburgh Steelers Sterling Silver Team Helmet Pendant

$37.99
    LogoArt Pittsburgh Steelers Sterling Silver Team Name Pendant

$35.99
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Quote Originally Posted by mollyeilis View Post
    Now see the problem that is clear here is that you guys are "letting" your husbands do ANY shopping. That is the problem. The husband in my house simply is not allowed to do the shopping. He wants something, I get it for him.

Of course, I'm in charge of the finances and he knows better than to just look in the online account to see the total (that behavior is what got me in charge of the finances! ), and he's intimidated by my "business" style account book, so he simply has no choice.

So ya just gotta keep the non-SR-focused significant others AWAY from the computers.

Yeah it's pretty much like that here too. Now my problem is getting my Mom to shop through SR, she even has her own account, and rarely remembers to use it.
    Lisa

Sunshine RewardsPhotobucket