Thread: Mother's Day Gifts

Default Mother's Day Gifts

Just thought I'd share a gift idea. I purchased 10 bags of Mixed Nuts form Nuts on Net. With purchasing 10 bags you get 1.50 off each bag and then the 5.00 coupon code, I got them for 80.00. That's 8.00 a bag. Since the bag is already so beautiful, I'm gonna get maybe some beige ribbon and tie it around the top with a homemade tag and give them out to my aunts, sisters and a couple other special people in our lives for Mother's Day. Not to mention the payout increase right now. So if you guys are looking for inexpensive gifts for special people in your lives for Mother's Day, I think this would be a very nice gift!

Anyone else want to share great inexpensive gift ideas for Mother's Day?
    Sunshine Rewards

andrea2289 is offline I might even start my Sunshining with a big bowl of Baskin-Robbins Chubby Hubby

I am still a pecker!

Thats a great idea! I love nuts. I seriously have no willpower when I eat them. It is the same with Doritos...I just can't have them in the house and when I do buy them, I accept the fact that I will eat the whole bag if I want LOL - I want to try the Mixed Nuts..I LOVE the Brazils!!

I already have my 'Christmas list ideas' going and this is a GREAT idea. I make my sisters baskets every year and they would love these!!
    ANDREA - 5x SUPERMEBER
        Sunshine Rewards

I tried ordering from them, but they don't send to my state .

Quote Originally Posted by mommytotwo View Post
    I tried ordering from them, but they don't send to my state .
    Where do you live?
    Sunshine Rewards