Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ok...you guys sold me........

Default ok...you guys sold me........

I've never had a pair of croc(GASP) but you guys have talked me into it for our trip in Sept.

So with that being said...Which croc do you wear and what would you recommend? I really don't like the looks of duck feet so I'm curious as to which other one I should try. Which merchant would you recommend?

I don't like the duck feet look either (sorry!). I wear something like the "Prima"? Is there one like that? Basic black. Just as comfortable. Works with shorts, capris, and even jeans.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Hideous, yes. Comfortable, OMG absolutely! I do admit to buying the Caymans in red and love them. The primas just don't look as comfy to me. I also just got the Athena flip flops and they are comfy, too. Not as cute as some flips but comfy and not too bad looking.

Congrats on your first pair

ETA: Oh, and definately go through shoebuy! Save 10% with the SR code, plus another 10% if you are a first-time or a frequent buyer purchasing within 60 days of your last purchase, and 12% back in SR credits makes them very reasonable.
    Last edited by 3dog2kidmom; 04-20-2008 at 05:00 PM. Reason: adding merchant name

I have many pairs of the Caymans-(Yellow like Mickey Mouse shoes, Pearl Disney ones, Brown, Black, Red Disney ones) , 2 pairs of the mary janes, 2 pairs of the Mammoths, 1 pair of Endeavors, 1 soon to be 3 pairs of the Cleos, 1 pair of the Alice, Primas, Scutes and Troika each. Favorites vary by season- Winter I wear my mammoths, summer finds me most often slipping on my cleos for around town and my Mary Janes for work. Not too fond of the Troika, Primas, and Alice because they run narrow and I have a wide foot. Caymans are great in Fall and Spring especially. Scutes for some reason give me a problem with my big toe on the R foot and a blister on the top of my L arch.
    Sunshine Rewards

I am a loyal Crocs fan, the whole family is. But I tend to have trouble walking in them at the parks all day long. The nubs on the soles make my feet sore.
    I have a pair of the Alice style that I have worn all winter to work and they are just the best. I also have two pair of the caymans and one beach. Love them all but I just cannot wear them in the parks all day long, makes me sad.
    Sammielynn
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I have a pair of the flip flops too. They are very comfy. I plan to order another pair this summer.

I definitly second the vote to order from shoebuy
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

Daughters, Son-In-Law, and Grandson = An Amazing Disney Experience!

I love my Mary Janes. I have 4 pairs in different colors. If you want a sandal, the Cleos are great. I got a pair for my birthday in late May last year and I think I wore those shoes every day of the Summer. I actually have a couple off-brand pairs that are similar to the Crocs Beach style which are also good. They have more arch support than the Cleos and Mary Janes.

The Primas and Alice styles were too narrow for my wide feet.

I recommend going someplace like Dick's and trying them on before you order a pair online so you can find what you like and what fits you best.

y favorite aside from my Caymans are my Athens flip flops. At Disney last summer I alternated between the two and never had a problem once with my feet. Never put my feet into sneakers once.
    Sunshine Rewards

I bought the flip flop type. I got the small. They were WAY too big. So, I have not bought any more since then. So if you have small feet, I am not sure they will fit well.....

Anyone with small feet? What kind do you buy that fits right?
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

I just got the Cleos and LOVE them! I also have a pair of the flip flops from last summer (the green and pink ones, gotta love those colors!) and I love those as well. I think it's like walking on air and for a person that would rather be barefoot 24/7 Crocs are the best. I have found Shoebuy to be a great place to buy any shoes so would recommend them as well. Good luck!