Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ok...you guys sold me........

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

SHoebuy hands down! I have mammouths bc I didnt' like the look either, I love them but DH and I wear them in the house as slippers and have worn them at 6am Sat/Sun morning hockey games. DS and DD5 both have them and DS wore them in the am to hockey games. They are a little big and bulky I find though. DD5 who is usually graceful etc has tripped a few times in them bc they are a little bigger then she's used to. That said we all love them for the winter time but none of my kids are allowed to wear them to school (school rules). DD5 has a pair for summer but she loves flip flops like her mom.
    Sunshine Rewards

When I was coming home from Orlando in March I stopped in the CROC store to see what they had because my feet were killing me and I needed some comfort! I bought the Cyprus........they have a wedge heel and don't look at all like typical crocs....and they are comfy! The look so cute with jeans! Now I think I am going to get some flip flop type.........I am like some of you in that I don't care for the duck look!

I have bought my dad and aunt the standard pair of crocs and they both rave. Both of them have issues with their feet so I was not sure how they would feel, but my aunt wears them every day! I think I may get her the ones with the lining for her birthday in the fall (she refuses to wear socks, so this would give her some warmth!

My girls love their new Scutes.........the Easter Bunny got them for the them and they wore them all over disney! and great for the pool

So which sandals would you recommend for me?????

Pamela
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by pbhall13 View Post
    When I was coming home from Orlando in March I stopped in the CROC store to see what they had because my feet were killing me and I needed some comfort! I bought the Cyprus........they have a wedge heel and don't look at all like typical crocs....and they are comfy! The look so cute with jeans! Now I think I am going to get some flip flop type.........I am like some of you in that I don't care for the duck look!

I have bought my dad and aunt the standard pair of crocs and they both rave. Both of them have issues with their feet so I was not sure how they would feel, but my aunt wears them every day! I think I may get her the ones with the lining for her birthday in the fall (she refuses to wear socks, so this would give her some warmth!

My girls love their new Scutes.........the Easter Bunny got them for the them and they wore them all over disney! and great for the pool

So which sandals would you recommend for me?????

Pamela
    I've been looking at the Cypress and the Sassari. How high is the heel on the Cypress? They say 3 inches, but they look higher to me. Don't think I could take much higher than that.

For sandals I really like the Cleo. I noticed there's a new style that has the criss-cross straps like the Cypress though (can't remember the name).....maybe you would like those.

Quote Originally Posted by JillyFish View Post
    I've been looking at the Cypress and the Sassari. How high is the heel on the Cypress? They say 3 inches, but they look higher to me. Don't think I could take much higher than that.

For sandals I really like the Cleo. I noticed there's a new style that has the criss-cross straps like the Cypress though (can't remember the name).....maybe you would like those.
    I think 3 inches is about right! I wear flip flops all the time and I can honestly say that the Cypress is just as comfortable, but make you feel like you look better (know what I mean....nothing like a little heel on a shoe to make you stand taller)

I'll have to check out the Cleo! thanks, Pamela
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards

Another big time crocs fan here! I wear the caymans as slippers around the house ( in the winter I use those thick fuzzy sox under them) I wear cleos in the summer, and white Mary Janes in place of sneakers. I am also an ICU nurse (13 hours shifts on my feet) and I have the crocs professional for work. I want to try the Alice next because they are so cute.

Shoebuy is the best place to buy them, and I would second the idea of going and trying them on before buying. The fit is different from other shoes, they should be big, with space around your foot. They are so comfortable it's like walking on air. Last year, I did not bring them to WDW and I ended up buying a pair there (not a bargain!) but at least my feet were comfortable. This year I may bring them all!!!
    Dorothy

Sunshine Rewards

I have a pair of Primas that I love...but I think the MaryJanes are cute, too.

I've never worn them to Disney, I've always been to chicken to go with anything other than an athletic shoe. Maybe I'll have to reconsider?!