Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: New Survey to Test: Sample Champs

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    thanks for the info. I need one more survey to get to $20 today and tomorrow to get there, will see how that goes.
    I did not know that you needed a certain amount to cash out, how much is it?
    Jtowner

I did not know you needed a certain amount to ash out, how much do you have to have?
    Jtowner

forum not working.

since 12/23/23 (today makes 11 days) have completed exactly 4. that's not even an average of one every 3 days. Hope we get Dynata back

did do 2 Revenue Wall so I could get to the $20 for PP cash out, made it by 5 cents.
    Last edited by SCard; 01-03-2024 at 09:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    I posted about Dyna, it was not able to be seen it started a new page and forum was not working. My friend uses large site QR, and she asked support and they checked with Dmirity the owner oaf the site, he said its the network was the issue, its the same one Trish used, when lost Sayso, Specturm, he said Dyna will return. HE also has take it down for now from the site. I am always getting it Your now, having to fill in the same long form, then goes to LRW and NRG and Mrg one that does long movies surveys, I have the 3rd name wrong I think.
    Since Trish did not give answer to Champ I figured a waste of time to try it for the 2nd time, and I did not get credit for the 2nd one that time she posted, so I left it alone.

This thread is not going to the next page, got another error trying to answer, I did not know you needed a certain amount to cash out, how much is that? You have to edit post to ad anything, at least for me I can not post if its takes me to the next page.
    Scard still not able to read messages that go tp the next page, this forum needs to be fixed
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    I posted about Dyna, it was not able to be seen it started a new page and forum was not working. My friend uses large site QR, and she asked support and they checked with Dmirity the owner oaf the site, he said its the network was the issue, its the same one Trish used, when lost Sayso, Specturm, he said Dyna will return. HE also has take it down for now from the site. I am always getting it Your now, having to fill in the same long form, then goes to LRW and NRG and Mrg one that does long movies surveys, I have the 3rd name wrong I think.
    Since Trish did not give answer to Champ I figured a waste of time to try it for the 2nd time, and I did not get credit for the 2nd one that time she posted, so I left it alone.

This thread is not going to the next page, got another error trying to answer, I did not know you needed a certain amount to cash out, how much is that? You have to edit post to ad anything, at least for me I can not post if its takes me to the next page.

You have to edit your post and it will take that, it will still go to database error but it does take the post
    did not realize the edit step, thanks.
    pretty sure you need $20 to cash out. I did 2 Revenue Wall just to get to $20.05.
    Last edited by SCard; 01-02-2024 at 07:12 PM.

I have not heard back from the network yet about why the second one isn't crediting each day on these. I'm going to follow up with him again now to check on this as well as Dynata.

Also.... I can't seem to replicate the forum issues! We are looking for them but not sure if it was just a software glitch or what.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I have not heard back from the network yet about why the second one isn't crediting each day on these. I'm going to follow up with him again now to check on this as well as Dynata.

Also.... I can't seem to replicate the forum issues! We are looking for them but not sure if it was just a software glitch or what.
    thank you for the information.

Do either of you know anything about CPX Research or "Make Opinion"? They just reached out to me to meet in Vegas next week and would like us to start adding their survey router directly.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Do either of you know anything about CPX Research or "Make Opinion"? They just reached out to me to meet in Vegas next week and would like us to start adding their survey router directly.
    I do not recall ever doing any surveys that use either of those, that may be a good thing something new, are they new?

Steelers made it, for now life without TJ, that is so sad

Trish we can not read your post, when it goes to the next page then is where the issue is, need to edit I found out that why it will take your comment.
    Last edited by jtowner; 01-09-2024 at 02:37 PM.
    Jtowner

I have never heard of them. would love to have more surveys to try.