Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: New Survey to Test: Sample Champs

Will wait until you let us know the deal with Champ, to do anymore than the 1 a day.
    Jtowner

Will wait on you to let us know before doing anymore than the 1 a day.
    Jtowner

first one today did credit. second one completed at 7:08PM did not credit.
    nothing else for me to try, can't get into any YS the last few days.

I guess the forum still not working that you can when you get to new page, then you can not see the posts.
    Jtowner

The following errors occurred with your submission
    Jtowner

another one that did not credit; it was the second one of the day.

struggling to even get to $20 by the 31st so I can cash out. Not sure I will make it; lots of days recently where I did not even get one.

these ones that don't credit are frustrating.

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    another one that did not credit; it was the second one of the day.

struggling to even get to $20 by the 31st so I can cash out. Not sure I will make it; lots of days recently where I did not even get one.

these ones that don't credit are frustrating.
    Forum is working right again, what survey are you saying Scard that did not credit? I only can do Champ and your anymore, What happens at times with Your it goes to can go to that site on completion its bad and its the Your site, I think that just do not want to give the reward, its happened twice.

I still get the forum error but it did make the post and I can see it.
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    Forum is working right again, what survey are you saying Scard that did not credit? I only can do Champ and your anymore, What happens at times with Your it goes to can go to that site on completion its bad and its the Your site, I think that just do not want to give the reward, its happened twice.

I still get the forum error but it did make the post and I can see it.
    2nd Sample Champ I did yesterday did not credit; looks like it continues to be just one per day.

forum has been odd. don't see new posts and no e-mails that anyone has posted.

I see Sample Champ and YS are the only 2 working. I think for 5 straight days I did not even get into one survey at all. no problems with YS the couple I got into did credit.

if I had any inkling that it would be this tough I would have left some $$ in my account on the 15th for the cash out on the 31st. oh well.

even tried some revenue wall which mostly sends me into Sample Champ and very often from there into Dynata; wonder if they are gone if other companies are using them.
    Last edited by SCard; 12-30-2023 at 10:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    2nd Sample Champ I did yesterday did not credit; looks like it continues to be just one per day.

forum has been odd. don't see new posts and no e-mails that anyone has posted.

I see Sample Champ and YS are the only 2 working. I think for 5 straight days I did not even get into one survey at all. no problems with YS the couple I got into did credit.

if I had any inkling that it would be this tough I would have left some $$ in my account on the 15th for the cash out on the 31st. oh well.

even tried some revenue wall which mostly sends me into Sample Champ and very often from there into Dynata; wonder if they are gone if other companies are using them.
    I posted about Dyna, it was not able to be seen it started a new page and forum was not working. My friend uses large site QR, and she asked support and they checked with Dmirity the owner oaf the site, he said its the network was the issue, its the same one Trish used, when lost Sayso, Specturm, he said Dyna will return. HE also has take it down for now from the site. I am always getting it Your now, having to fill in the same long form, then goes to LRW and NRG and Mrg one that does long movies surveys, I have the 3rd name wrong I think.
    Since Trish did not give answer to Champ I figured a waste of time to try it for the 2nd time, and I did not get credit for the 2nd one that time she posted, so I left it alone.

This thread is not going to the next page, got another error trying to answer, I did not know you needed a certain amount to cash out, how much is that? You have to edit post to ad anything, at least for me I can not post if its takes me to the next page.

You have to edit your post and it will take that, it will still go to database error but it does take the post
    Last edited by jtowner; 01-02-2024 at 11:18 AM.
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    I posted about Dyna, it was not able to be seen it started a new page and forum was not working. My friend uses large site QR, and she asked support and they checked with Dmirity the owner oaf the site, he said its the network was the issue, its the same one Trish used, when lost Sayso, Specturm, he said Dyna will return. HE also has take it down for now from the site. I am always getting it Your now, having to fill in the same long form, then goes to LRW and NRG and Mrg one that does long movies surveys, I have the 3rd name wrong I think.
    Since Trish did not give answer to Champ I figured a waste of time to try it for the 2nd time, and I did not get credit for the 2nd one that time she posted, so I left it alone.
    thanks for the info. I need one more survey to get to $20 today and tomorrow to get there, will see how that goes.