Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: April - Shopping month!

Default April - Shopping month!

My Visa has been used alot today. I got Nuts on the net nuts for my dad for his birthday that was on the 10th. I originally bought him some last month, but lovely DS opened them up....had to rebuy! Then Mom's birthday was the 20th, so I sent her something from FTD. Then my best friends birthday is the 30th. I just ordered her a personalized bag from Disney.

Now just waiting for the credits to come through! YIPPEE!!!
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

Yay!! You'll definitely love the increase in your account!! And it's great that you are getting credit for things you would need to buy anyway!!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by disney_girl View Post
    Yay!! You'll definitely love the increase in your account!! And it's great that you are getting credit for things you would need to buy anyway!!
    Exactly! I needed to shop anyway....So it is all bonus!
    Angela
    Sunshine Rewards

Same thing with me, my visa is so hot from all the use. I have 6 shopping credits that should be rolling in soon. I bought: clothes for Disney, Drugstore.com stuff, plants (for me to kill, I try every year and nothing grows), an Airbed for vacation, an Entertainment Book, and some nuts!
    Sammielynn
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I should have walked away from my computer....I just shopped at Aeropostile. They have some good deals out there if anyone is interested. Some shirts for $5.99 and 2 for $10. I got some "comfy" shorts and tees for this summer. Bought 7 items for $67.00 (not including shipping) Not too bad...

Plus, I can take the clothes back to the store if they do not fit. I have one about 15 minutes away, but I do not go in often. Plus, I do not think they have those sale clothes in the store....
    Angela
    Sunshine Rewards

~la la la la la~ I can't hear you!!

But sounds like you got some good deals!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by disney_girl View Post
    ~la la la la la~ I can't hear you!!

But sounds like you got some good deals!
    I am having frugality issues....which I usually do not have! My CC just keeps jumping out of my hand.....Now I have guilt! I am sure it will go away when I receive my goodies....don't you think?

Carla - stay away from that site if you like their stuff! It is SOOOO tempting! I get their emails. I should cancel the emails, so I wouldn't be tempted.
    Angela
    Sunshine Rewards

Angela, I say go for it. LOL. Life is too short not to treat yourself every now and then. I did over the weekend.

Both my casual and dress watches fell off my arm awhile back and the face cracked, so I replaced them both from Macy's during their one day sale! Great deals. The dress watch was regularly 500.00 and I got it for 176.00 and the casual one was reguarly 150.00 and I got it for 24.99! That was unbelievable. I also bought Nuts for Mother's Day gifts. Basically, everything was needed, but one major purchase that I bought but couldn't refuse- A beautiful red Coach purse. It was a treat to me! Do I feel guilty, nope!
    I haven't bought one in a few years, considering I use to buy one every two years. Now I need red outfits to wear with it. Ha, Ha!
    Sunshine Rewards

I have bought DS and I some clothes from Old Navy, a couple of new bras (since I busted through my last good one!), a new tee, and I just can't stop!!! I'm trying to decide what else I can buy today.

I really shouldn't have taken the week off from work. lol

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

It's it funny how once you start spending it just keeps going & going & going??? I'm there now. After the weekend in WDW, it feels odd not to have any shopping bags in my hands...so I just placed went shopping on Cheryl & Co...got my neighbor the cutest Gerbera Daisy platter & cookies! She loves gerbs just like me & she took care of the kitties while I was gone!! Cha-ching...now what else should I buy???? Hmmmm...
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800