Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Champ

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    It happend again to me Champ did not credit, 2 days in a row, Trish does it show that on your end that I did them? I was logged in I checked that.
    I'm not showing credits for either of them in their system. Do they have a contact email on there? We don't work directly with them. 2 in a row missing seems very shady.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I never noticed one before, so I doubt they do. I did it in a diffrent browser today, so CHrome and FF neither credited, you say you saw nothing so it is like I did not do any for them according to what you saw. Scard got one to credit yesterday afternnon, mine were both in am.

No email or phone number listed
    Last edited by jtowner; 06-15-2023 at 03:21 PM.
    Jtowner

Probably not what you want to hear, I completed one at 4:05PM and it did credit.

I have been doing them in Edge. Laptop is Win11 if that makes any difference.

Its ok I asked the ?, could be am not working pm ok, I will switch it up tomorrow and try in afternnon instead and see how that goes.
    Jtowner

Its ok I asked the ?, could be am not working pm ok, I will switch it up tomorrow and try in afternnon instead and see how that goes.
    Go figure this, completed it today in the afternoon and it did credit, using same broswer I did day before that did not credit, so leads me to believe am is not good for me at least.
    Jtowner

Again today it did not credit, it has to many crediting issues anymore, I made sure it was 24 hours after and still no luck on a very long survey,
    Jtowner

Again today it did not credit, it has to many crediting issues anymore, I made sure it was 24 hours after and still no luck on a very long survey,
    can't help you. Could not even try until evening yesterday where I saw a few Spectrum and then a lot of Dynata. Today nothing but Dynata. Sample Champ used to be one of the easier ones to get into and now that is not the case.

Tough weekend: completed 2 Spectrum only to end up with Sorry you don't qualify, both were 25 minutes or so.
    Can never get Say So .80 on the weekends even when it's green so did not try that.
    Last edited by SCard; 06-26-2023 at 06:23 AM.

I did one to see what would happen and it did credit, who knows why is does not at times, they need to get better at it, like the others here all credit.
    Jtowner

got into one for the first time in 48 hours that was not Dynata, DNQ, back to Dynata over and over again; same for Spectrum

For the last 2 days it does not end liked it did befoer, I am getting thanks for attempting the survey, made me think it did not complete, but both times it did credit. If you see that ending it all good.
    Jtowner