Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: New Daily Survey to Test: OpinionsPay

tried Opinions pay a couple of times this morning. got through the demo questions, went to edge and then Spectrum and then I get:

Bad Request
    The browser (or proxy) sent a request that this server could not understand.

will try again later

I was able to get one, very hard, then it should of credited and it has not, can you check this Trish? This is how it ends, but others do credit, Feel good ends the same way, and it did credit today.

This site can’t be reachedwww.sd1sd.com took too long to respond.
    Try:

Checking the connection
    Checking the proxy and the firewall
    Running Windows Network Diagnostics
    ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    I was able to get one, very hard, then it should of credited and it has not, can you check this Trish? This is how it ends, but others do credit, Feel good ends the same way, and it did credit today.

This site can?t be reachedwww.sd1sd.com took too long to respond.
    Try:

Checking the connection
    Checking the proxy and the firewall
    Running Windows Network Diagnostics
    ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT
    Yep. I see the credit. I'm going to reach out to SunshineGuy to have him fix it. I know what the problem is, but I just can't fix it myself. Need the big tech guy. lol
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Yep. I see the credit. I'm going to reach out to SunshineGuy to have him fix it. I know what the problem is, but I just can't fix it myself. Need the big tech guy. lol
    As long as you can fix it, that is all that is important, thank you.
    Jtowner

waited a few hours, did Opinions pay again, got in and completed one. ended here again:
    Bad Request

Tricia do you see a credit for me?

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    waited a few hours, did Opinions pay again, got in and completed one. ended here again:
    Bad Request

Tricia do you see a credit for me?
    I don't see that one. The last time it happened, did we eventually get the credit? I feel like they have some kind of system that goes back in and adds these later. It's weird you have gotten this same error multiple times.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I don't see that one. The last time it happened, did we eventually get the credit? I feel like they have some kind of system that goes back in and adds these later. It's weird you have gotten this same error multiple times.
    this is the first time i have seen this error for Opinions Pay

I completed one and got the error Scard got, do they credit even with that error, so hard to get anythiing anymore, then you finaaly get one and that happens.

Bad Request

I have my answer no they do not credit, Dyna was the one I got after Spectrum router
    Last edited by jtowner; 10-13-2023 at 11:21 AM.
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    I completed one and got the error Scard got, do they credit even with that error, so hard to get anythiing anymore, then you finaaly get one and that happens.

Bad Request

I have my answer no they do not credit, Dyna was the one I got after Spectrum router
    got the same error when I tried to do Opionion Pay this morning while i was working my way through, never got into a survey. Until I know the issue is fixed I am not going to do anymore

The network is sending us messages telling us to send more traffic to OpinionsPay because they need it. But you are completing surveys and getting this same error now and it isn't crediting?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs