Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Aqua Globes Are Here!

I so have to order these. I'm having DS plant some herbs in a planter's box (to teach him responsibility...we'll see how it goes) and these will be great!

Cannot wait to order these this morning! My daughter keeps telling me we need them. LOL

Update: Ordered early yesterday morning but no credit. Should I be worried? I also ordered the Buxton Organizer and the Green Bags but no credit or pending credit on any of them. I only got a confirmation email for the Green Bags. Anyone else not get email confirmations?
    Last edited by Anna; 04-26-2008 at 02:05 AM. Reason: update
    Sunshine Rewards

Has anyone ordered these? If so, did you receive a confirmation email? I placed my order the other day and I never received a confirmation email. I put my credit card information in and now I'm just wondering if my order went through.
    Cindy

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by howdyfrtx View Post
    Has anyone ordered these? If so, did you receive a confirmation email? I placed my order the other day and I never received a confirmation email. I put my credit card information in and now I'm just wondering if my order went through.
    Same here. I ordered these on Tues or Wednesday, no confirmation e-mail, no credit, not showing up on my charge card activity. Nada, nil, zilch. I use a virtual account MC number so usually after 24 hours it at least shows a hold for the amount on the card. It seemed like others got credit very quickly and my computer has been acting weird and going to black screens then coming right back. I went ahead and attempted it again today with the same CC number. So if the first one took the second one will be refused and if the first one went into cyberspace the second attempt hopefully will work.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by missymouse View Post
    Same here. I ordered these on Tues or Wednesday, no confirmation e-mail, no credit, not showing up on my charge card activity. Nada, nil, zilch. I use a virtual account MC number so usually after 24 hours it at least shows a hold for the amount on the card. It seemed like others got credit very quickly and my computer has been acting weird and going to black screens then coming right back. I went ahead and attempted it again today with the same CC number. So if the first one took the second one will be refused and if the first one went into cyberspace the second attempt hopefully will work.
    Nope it isn't you! The exact same thing happened to me only I used a standard credit card to pay. I've been checking to see whether it's been charged and so far, nothing. So no charge, no email, no credit!

This is an item I really, really want, though, so I'm going to wait a bit and see what happens... if it doesn't appear eventually, I'll re-order.
    Sunshine Rewards

I ordered on the 21st, haven't got an e-mail, but I did get credit on the 22nd.

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Hopefully this offer sticks around for another few weeks....I want to order these but I want to wait until after we come home from vacation, I've wanted these ever since I first saw them advertised.

For those of you that didn't get a confirmation....this is what happens to me when I order from Kohl's....no confirmation email, no we've shipped your order email....it just shows up on my doorstep but I still get the credit. I've called them and they have no idea why...I do get other emails from them but just not when I order from them, it is very strange. It has also happened to me with a couple other websites but can't remember who right now....it just might be a computer glitch. Is there a phone number to call on their website?
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Here you go, I found this on the website if you want to call and check. It says for you to wait 24 hrs. for them to have a record of your order.

Aqua Globe

P.O. Box 3179
    Wallingford, CT 06494

Customer Service number 1-877-399-3451

Customer service hours are:
    8:30 am – 10:00 pm EST M-F
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Quote Originally Posted by Debbie Jean View Post

Nope it isn't you! The exact same thing happened to me only I used a standard credit card to pay. I've been checking to see whether it's been charged and so far, nothing. So no charge, no email, no credit!

This is an item I really, really want, though, so I'm going to wait a bit and see what happens... if it doesn't appear eventually, I'll re-order.

I also ordered on Tuesday (nope, Wednesday, I just rechecked this thread) and nothing yet for me either. When I went in to place my order, I got a bad link. I asked here if the offer was offer and Tricia posted that she was able to order. I went back in and placed my order, but have yet to receive any email, be charged, or get credit.

Thanks for that number, I will call today.
    Last edited by piglet-for-me; 04-25-2008 at 08:34 AM. Reason: wrong day of order
    Sunshine Rewards

I feel a little better now as I just hung up with customer service. They said they show my order but it hasn't downloaded into their system as of yet. The man said it can take between 24-72 business hours to do but once it does, I should be getting an email with a confirmation #.

I will check back on Monday if I don't receive it by then. Just knowing that they have it somewhere in their system makes me feel better.
    Sunshine Rewards