Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Aqua Globes Are Here!

I ordered mine this morning! Yay- excited to get these.
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

I didn't get a confirmation email on these....hopefully it will go thru smoothly.
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

I just called customer service and they never received my order. So, I'm placing another one today....I hope I get it in time for Mother's Day.
    Cindy

Sunshine Rewards

I ordered these on Wednesday of last week, on Friday they still had not been charged to my card so I figured the order went into the great beyond and redid the order. Still not pending to my CC account. Guess I should call customer service and see if either of the orders were received.
    Sunshine Rewards

Did you get SR credit for them already? I didn't get a confirmation email or anything but got the credit so I assumed it went through. I guess I'll have to check my cc to see if it was charged.
    Sunshine Rewards

No confirmation e-mail and no credit.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by howdyfrtx View Post
    I just called customer service and they never received my order. So, I'm placing another one today....I hope I get it in time for Mother's Day.
    Same thing happened to me... when I called they had no record of the order.

I redid it yesterday and noticed when I got to the confirmation screen, the place where the confirmation number should be was actually blank.

I still have no email, no charge on the credit card and no SR credit. This was something I really, really wanted but I may give up if it doesn't come through this time.
    Sunshine Rewards

Well, I guess I'm not suppose to have these.

I placed the order last week and received no confirmation. On Friday, I called the customer service number and was told that they saw my order but it hadn't downloaded into their system yet.

I just checked with them again and they have nothing.

I don't know where the glitch is on their end, but I'm not sure I want to try again. The customer service rep did offer to place the order for me again but then I wouldn't get the credit here.
    Sunshine Rewards

Cindy is actually checking with them today to see what is up with their ordering system. Some people are getting through just fine but others are not.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Cindy is actually checking with them today to see what is up with their ordering system. Some people are getting through just fine but others are not.
    Thanks Tricia & Cindy!

I've tried twice without success so I'm hoping they can figure out what the problem is... I'd really like to have these!
    Sunshine Rewards