When was the last time you checked out Groupon?
It's sometimes hard to write about the best Groupon deals because they are known for their local deals and you and I probably don't live in the same place. However, in addition to thousands of local deals, they do also have national deals that will help you save. Here are my favorite current national deals plus ways to save locally.
Top National Deals

• Sam's Club Membership Save 50% and get a 1 year membership for only $25. This includes shopping in your local stores but also online. Online you can get discounted gift cards– including Disney!
  • Regal Premier Movie Ticket for $15. This can be used to buy through Regal websites or at the box office and are regularly $21.
  • Microsoft Office 2021 Lifetime License for $27.99. This is 89% off the regular price today only! Includes MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Teams, and OneNote.
  • Universal Studios Buy 3 day ticket, get 2 days free. Plus deals on single and mult-day options.
  • BJ's Wholesale Club for $40. This is a savings of 27% off the normal $55. Can be used in-store or online.

Best Local Deals

• Event Tickets. I found Colts tickets for $30, Movie Tickets for $5, and concert tickets for up to 72% off. If you are looking for something fun to do but not anything specific, it's always a good idea to see what they are running specials on near you.
  • Family activities. I found everything from paintball passes to Latin Dancing classes to horseback riding. Many of these were listed at up to 75% off ending tonight!
  • Restaurants. This is what I think most of us expect from Groupon. Not only can you find discounts on food certificates, but you can now also get cash back at local restaurants when you register through Groupon.

Visit Sunshine Rewards to get cash back on many Groupon purchases!