Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New Limited Survey: INV127346

They did confirm that the credits are going to be posted on a delay but I'm trying to get a sense of how much longer that "delay" might be.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Okay, thanks it has been long time I have chatted with Bart 3 times now, that is one a week
    Jtowner

Still no credit, and not getting anything from chatting with Bard, did you and your daughter get anything from this? Sent a email last week asking to let them know if you did not get your reward each week, I said nothing, I still have not heard back from them. I am thinking this is a waste of time, still asking me to chat with Bard, did it again yesterday, no way to cash out on site that I could find.
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    Still no credit, and not getting anything from chatting with Bard, did you and your daughter get anything from this? Sent a email last week asking to let them know if you did not get your reward each week, I said nothing, I still have not heard back from them. I am thinking this is a waste of time, still asking me to chat with Bard, did it again yesterday, no way to cash out on site that I could find.
    So they are going to credit everyone once it closes, but it hasn't closed yet.

I do get my weekly surveys from them and have gotten $20 so far, but Jillian isn't getting the weekly surveys. The only way you get the credit is by taking the weekly surveys. She has an email into them asking why she hasn't gotten the weekly surveys. Waiting to hear back. It's working for me pretty well. I do the chatting off and on for 30 minutes total a week. I get a survey that takes about 5 minutes. Then about a week later I get the link to cash out for my $10 gift card. I've been doing Amazon gift cards.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

I have done the ending survey, the 2nd time it stated you be be able to cash out next week I think it said then last week did not see that at the end, So its a waiting game now, Me and your daughter are in the same boat, thanks for your reply.
    Jtowner

ANy word on this credit, its been a month now? Hard to believe they can not figure out how to credit us.
    Jtowner

ANy word on this credit, its been a month now? Hard to believe they can not figure out how to credit us.
    They said they would credit us "when the project closes" and apparently they are continuing the project. I clarified to see if we can see ANY credits from the first month of running it because I don't want to run it if it isn't converting.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    They said they would credit us "when the project closes" and apparently they are continuing the project. I clarified to see if we can see ANY credits from the first month of running it because I don't want to run it if it isn't converting.
    I thought it was one month, got emial do talk with Bard this week, at this reate it may be a long time until it closes, thanks for telling me.
    Jtowner

I thought it was one month, got emial do talk with Bard this week, at this reate it may be a long time until it closes, thanks for telling me.
    Initially they told us that they would start batching in the credits a little bit at a time so we could see if it was working. Now they are saying we will get them all af the very end. But it does NOT mean people have to keep using it the entire time to get the credits. People should still get the credits just for trying it out initially.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Initially they told us that they would start batching in the credits a little bit at a time so we could see if it was working. Now they are saying we will get them all af the very end. But it does NOT mean people have to keep using it the entire time to get the credits. People should still get the credits just for trying it out initially.
    I did 4 weeks so far, only got 20.00 and do not see where it said I got the first 2 weeks reward, I was sure I did it for 30 minutes its hard to talk to machine for that long, I would forget if I broke it up some

Never got this, but it is still going on testing, Trish are you doing it yet, I did the last one before Christmas 11-29 and submitted feedback then they took a break, still did not get reward for that one, and now still asking me to do it In January and no rewards, its hard for me to want to keep doing it, 30 minutes is a long time to talk to a machine. Trish where ae you and daughter with this one, you are doing it, when did you get last reward, They never answer my emails, you are the only person I know doing it.

Did you see this I still have gotten no payments in January they owe one from 11-29, and 3 in January check the website profile and nothing wanted to know if you and your daughter are still doing this?
    Last edited by jtowner; 01-24-2024 at 11:13 AM.
    Jtowner