Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Mrs. Prindables Equals Happy Tricia

I wanted to add....

Even though I can't get anything from them (well I could, but that wouldn't be very nice to DH and DS), I found that out from emailing them, and they answered in something like FIVE minutes. It was amazing. It was not good news for my family, but at least it was a definitive and FAST answer! (more than I can for nestle about mickey bars!)

I like fast, to the point, and accurate customer service. Even when it's not the answer I wanted.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by bellanlivismom View Post
    I had to laugh at the in case my husband and children are not paying close enough attention! Very nice!! they look great...hmmmmm who could I send one to?
    I vote you send me one!
    Sammielynn
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by bellanlivismom View Post
    I had to laugh at the in case my husband and children are not paying close enough attention! Very nice!! they look great...hmmmmm who could I send one to?
    Hmmm. let me think...oh ya, ME ME ME. LOL
    Actually, that pecan regal, I think is better then the apple. I can't tell you how it melted in my mouth.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

That's just awesome Tricia! See great press all the way around! Maybe they'll want to "thank" you for some free advertising and get us a coupon! lol
    Sunshine Rewards