Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: swimsuit HELP

Will do

bumping for some REAL help ladies!

Anyone have a suit they love and where did you get it? I am really struggling with this. I don't want to look old but I want to hide some areas.
    <Sunshine Rewards

I have a Land's End suit. Check out these:
    http://www.landsend.com/ix/swimwear-...Size=12&page=1
    Sammielynn
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by sammielynn View Post
    I have a Land's End suit. Check out these:
    http://www.landsend.com/ix/swimwear-...Size=12&page=1
    Those are the ones I am thinking of. Just want to make sure there aren't others. But it looks like Lands End is the best bet! Thanks for your help. Guess I just need to go buy them!! Thanks
    <Sunshine Rewards

I actually saw some cute ones at the Keizer Target that I want to go try on sometime. Cailyn was trying on clothes and didn't want me in the actual dressing room so I was waiting right outside and could see several from there but never went to see them close up. There was a really cute black and white skirt and suit. Good luck! I know I told you I had a hard time finding suits for Cailyn this year and she is only 6!!! I can't believe it has started.
    Sunshine Rewards

I have a lot of suits both with the skirts and with the shorts, and I like them so much better than anything that involves bare thighs! We live near the beach, and have a pool in the neighborhood, so i need several for the summer. JC Penny always has nice ones, and they usually have mix and match. I like to buy the skirts one size up from my normal size so they don't cling. I have also had luck at Macy's and Land's end. I can't buy online unless I have tried it on (I hate having to pay to send something back) so as much as I hate it, I head to the mall to try on. I'll second the stick in the eye!!!! That sounds like fun compared to looking at my thighs in those florescent lights!!!!

GOOD LUCK!!!
    Dorothy

Sunshine Rewards