Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SR has the MOST WONDERFUL people!!!!!!

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Talking SR has the MOST WONDERFUL people!!!!!!

Thank you so much Angela for the birthday package!!!!!! DD4 and I did wrestle over the chocolate (she kinda won lol) but both snagged the stickers before I even knew what they were!

Thank you for thinking of me and sending me such a "sweet" birthday suprise!
    This is just so cool, in one week I got a bday card from my Pal sent from WDW, a bday card from Betsy and a bday card, chocolate and Disney stickers from Angela!
    Thanks again!

Tricia you really have created an amazing place for everyone to care so much about eachother!
    Sunshine Rewards

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Yes, yes we DO have the best people on the web! DH has received two cards (& gift cards!!) from two very nice SR members & he was just in shock! I just smiled! I have KNOWN all along what great members we have on here! I'm glad he finally got to see it first hand!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

Hope you got to enjoy a little of your treats! LOL When I get a package, my kids like to get to it first and open it up! I guess they think they get first dibs!
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

Yep, I agree!
    Sunshine Rewards

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Quote Originally Posted by linanglab View Post
    Hope you got to enjoy a little of your treats! LOL When I get a package, my kids like to get to it first and open it up! I guess they think they get first dibs!
    Yes I did as a matter of fact, Kit Kats are my absolute fav, once I threw them in the fridge to firm up (they were a little melted) I enjoyed half last night and half today! Not good for my points but that's ok, it tasted good! lol
    Sunshine Rewards

I knew you liked kit kats and recees. My son is selling candy bars, and I got the kit kats out, but he was out of recees. So you had to settle for the carmello! LOL I also like kit kats, second in line after Take 5's!

Hope you have a wonderful birthday....tomorrow????
    Angela
    Sunshine Rewards

I knew you liked kit kats and recees. My son is selling candy bars, and I got the kit kats out, but he was out of recees. So you had to settle for the carmello! LOL I also like kit kats, second in line after Take 5's!

Hope you have a wonderful birthday....tomorrow????
    LOL, I did think about that yesterday and figured I had to post somehwere that Kit Kat's were my fav! Carmello's are also high up on the list though!

yes tomorrow.... The Big 34! HA HA Had to put that bc I was being called a youngin in chat last week.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by askomsky View Post
    LOL, I did think about that yesterday and figured I had to post somehwere that Kit Kat's were my fav! Carmello's are also high up on the list though!

yes tomorrow.... The Big 34! HA HA Had to put that bc I was being called a youngin in chat last week.
    I just turned 37....so youngin' fits you well! LOL! 34 just sounds SOOOO much younger than 37! It is just a number, right? I keep telling myself that! But somehow, I like the number 29 much better! LOL
    Angela
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by askomsky View Post

I just turned 37....so youngin' fits you well! LOL! 34 just sounds SOOOO much younger than 37! It is just a number, right? I keep telling myself that! But somehow, I like the number 29 much better! LOL

Oh my, you ladies are very young. Now, I feel like an old maid! I can't even remember when I was 34 or 37! LOL.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Blessing and Miracle View Post
    Oh my, you ladies are very young. Now, I feel like an old maid! I can't even remember when I was 34 or 37! LOL.
    Like Ang said it's ONLY a number! Your only as old as you feel....
    I feel like 29 was ages ago.... lol Granted that was when my youngest was born when I was 29!
    Sunshine Rewards