Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: BeenPaid Seal of Approval

Default BeenPaid Seal of Approval

By now I am sure that many of you have read the article on another website trashing SR for "losing" the BeenPaid Seal of Approval.

First of all, we did not "lose" it because we did anything wrong. We simply made a decision not to turn over our records this year to have our Seal renewed. We made this decision for two reasons. The biggest reason was that one of the requirements of maintaining your Seal is that you display the Seal on the main page of your website. We were having a lot of complaints that when the Seal did not load, our entire front page did not load. Because we had to remove the Seal, we did not think that it was fair that we continue to apply for the award. Second, we were getting a lot of feedback from members who joined through BeenPaid that we were not giving them enough paid clicks and emails. Because we have changed our focus from a paid email site to a cash back shopping site, I didn't feel that we fit their demographics anymore.

Next, I would like to say publicly how unfair it is for a supposedly unbiased website to run a story like that without contacting me. Believe me when I say that the owner of the site knows how to get a hold of me. She chose not to.

You all can make up your own minds about whether you think that Sunshine Rewards really pays out its members or not. I don't need to convince any of you.

Tricia
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Strange how some people are so jealous of SR that they have to start crap about us. Go figure.

BTW, if anyone wants to know how we pay out, they are welcome to see my notebook of every giftcard sent, number and who too. It makes your head spin.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Seal, schmeal....who cares? All I know is that I've "been paid" by SR for hundreds of dollars in gift cards and this is a great, trustworthy, honest site with great customer service. I don't think any loyal users of this site would care one way or the other about some seal.

Thanks for the great site!
    Sunshine Rewards

Tricia, I haven't seen the article, but I'm sorry that you're having to deal with this. Rest assured that you have a boat-load of Sunshine members who would give you THEIR seal of approval......and that's all that matters, right?

(BTW, is BeenPaid the site that hosted that "totally unbiased" rewards site forum a few months back?)

Quote Originally Posted by JillyFish View Post

(BTW, is BeenPaid the site that hosted that "totally unbiased" rewards site forum a few months back?)
    Close. They are the ones who put out the article today.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

The seal makes no difference to me, I know who pays me.
    Sammielynn
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I'm sorry you are having to deal with this!! I can definitely attest to having "been paid" quite a bit and have no complaints! SR has got to be the best reward site in terms of customer service and honesty! I know that those traits will keep SR around for the long run when some of those other sites are long gone. It just infuriates me that they would run a story like this without even contacting you!
    Sunshine Rewards

SR has MY BeenPaid Seal of Approval!! I know I have been paid plenty and always in good time - unlike some other site I don't do any more that took over 2 months to send me a $10 dollar check. I've never come across a site that is more honest and reliable not only in paying out but in every other way too.
    I haven't seen the article either, and I'm sorry it's out there.

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.

I agree with fourfoxesinpa!
    "Be kinder than necessary, because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."

Michelle

Wow, this is the first I'm hearing about any of this. I guess I'm out of the loop.

Just wanted to say that a "seal of approval" doesn't really mean squat to me. I have been a member of tons of programs over the years but very few have I fully trusted. Tricia, you have gained your members trust by running an honest program and by communicating openly with all of us. Hopefully that speaks louder than any seal of approval!
    Debbie