Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: BeenPaid Seal of Approval

I guess I am out of the loop too! No idea! I didn't evn realize you had a seal and then did not have a seal. Where have I been. Obviously you don't need that seal as we love this place and never noticed it went missing.
    <Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by bartleby1 View Post
    Wow, this is the first I'm hearing about any of this. I guess I'm out of the loop.

Just wanted to say that a "seal of approval" doesn't really mean squat to me. I have been a member of tons of programs over the years but very few have I fully trusted. Tricia, you have gained your members trust by running an honest program and by communicating openly with all of us. Hopefully that speaks louder than any seal of approval!
    Agreed. I am also out of the loop. I just come on here and have fun, earn money and don't look for other information about this site. I have been generously paid for shopping, clicks and offers here, that I am QUITE satisified - overly satisfied! Do not need a seal for my approval!
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

askomsky is offline DUH!!!!! Smack myself upside the head

Careful or I'm going to beat your booty with a wet noodle until I drive you insane!

Count me as one out of the loop too! Jamie said it best...

I have no clue who the other site is... WHY you ask????? Because SR has so many wonderful people AND opprotunities to earn money and have fun that it takes up ALL of my free time therefore I have no reason to go to another site who like to trash people and their hard earned work.

I can attest to the fact that my family took $350 in Disney gift cards with us in Nov FROM SR that arrived in LESS then a weeks time of cashing out. We used those cards to eat, snack, eat and buy souviners that we may have not spent as much on has it not been for SR.

Seal or no Seal SR gets the award for best Rewards site in my book. As a post I said earlier before does any of those sites have people where out of the GOODNESS OF THEIR HEARTS send other members bday cards, presents, fake snow when a member is having a bad day, cards and goodies to a husband recovering from surgery? NOT!

Anyhow I do not have TIME to spend on any other reward or paid site because Tricia, Cindy, Angie and SG put so much time and effort into making this site the best it could be, that I have no desire to leave!

Ok off my soapbox now...
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by wilsonfamily4 View Post
    I guess I am out of the loop too! No idea! I didn't evn realize you had a seal and then did not have a seal. Where have I been. Obviously you don't need that seal as we love this place and never noticed it went missing.

I'm another out of the loop as well. Guess I wasn't missing much.

Sunshine Rewards

m4travels is offline Deep breaths, everyone. Stay calm. Back away from the computer.

I guess what perturbs me most about this is the issue that someone might (will) read that article (wherever it is) and decide not to join this site based on something that, at least to us who have responded in this thread so far, is really not important to us.

I do remember the seal (which is quite a feat for me because the memory is going quickly but you'll have to read another thread for some info on that!) but I don't remember it that well and it sure as heck didn't draw me to SR.

What I do hope is that SR continues to grow, and grow in a good way so that this business continues to thrive for years down the road.

Tricia and company, love ya!
    Dude
    Oh, the tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

I strive to show all my referrals wht sunshine is all about. One of the biggest things I see is the personalness of this site. If you email a person on the other rewards sites you get a canned answer. Here if you email help you get a person. That right there makes it the best rewards site out there.

Kim

That explains why our newest memeber has joined. The one that said, "Blessings is an emotional member of Sunshine Rewards."
    Last edited by SunshineGirl; 04-24-2008 at 03:44 PM.
    Sunshine Rewards

So sorry that you have to deal with this issue! I hate that you have been hurt by negative comments about the wonderful business that you have built. Sunshine rewards will survive just by word of mouth.... you need no official seal.

When I joined SR at the end of January, I thought it would be a nice bit of change for our trip to Disney. I never dreamed that in 3 months I would have almost $300 accumulated! I cannot begin to imagine what I will have earned by the time our trip comes in December....as well as into the future after that! I have earned an amazing amount of money through surveys, paid offers, and wonderful contests/incentives. I have also received a lot of money from shopping offers. But in addition to the SR rewards I have in my account from shopping, I have saved TONS of money with coupons, sales and offers I found through SR! Thank you SR!
    Deana
    Sunshine Rewards

kimntrent is offline How fun this was. I loved it. Can we do it again some time?

I saw the new member too. I wondered about that. We all are emotional SR members. We are women. LOL!

Another out of the loop and really don't care. I like this site and I am making friends! That is the real reward but the Disney GC I plan on cashing out is going to be nice also.

I have been cyber bullied once and it was awful. Anyone can post anything they want on the internet but it doesn't make it true. We all know first hand that SR is good site.

Let others do what they must, and those that know the truth will stay here.