Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: BeenPaid Seal of Approval

I think you made a wise choice with the been paid seal. When I saw the other sites that were in the best of the year contest, I was amazed that people went to such crappy sites... you are definitely in a different group that the sites on been paid.

I am sorry you got bad press from it... but it isn't like that person was promoting SR anyway. It is a shame when a person claims to help you chose between reward sites... but isn't being honest in evaluating the sites. I think they used to be good at it, but obviously it has become more personal and biased now in a bad way.

You can have the Faithhope been paid/having fun/earning lots/ #1 site of the year seal
    Faith
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Proud to be SR member #3129

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

I joined SR in August 2007. Since then I've amassed a bunch of gift cards for Christmas, $400 in Disney gift cards, and am awaiting my latest $200 in Disney gift cards that I cashed out for a few days ago. So who hasn't been paid?????? What a lot of rubbish BeenPaid is spreading!
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by kimntrent View Post
    I saw the new member too. I wondered about that. We all are emotional SR members. We are women. LOL!
    Yes, I saw the interesting user name too and wondered - but not the 'emotional' post. Guess that could apply to me too - esp being a pregnant woman!
    Anyway, as we all seem to agree, there really isn't a site out there that compares to this one!

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.

Quote Originally Posted by Blessing and Miracle View Post
    That explains why our newest member has joined. The one that said, "Blessings is an emotional member of Sunshine Rewards."
    Sorry, Tricia!
    Sunshine Rewards

I have never been part of a rewards site...until now. I read through things about SR on the DIS boards and finally got it together and signed up in Aug 2007. This has been the best place in the world! No seal needed here.
    Betsy

Sunshine Rewards

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Out of the loop here too...mostly, like April said, I spend all my time here, I don't have time to look for something that isn't on SR forums anymore!! If it's not here, it must not be!!

For what it's worth, I'm not even really worrying about the money aspect of my SR membership anymore. I'm more involved w/my forum friends more than anything. I'm addicted to my forum friends & do offers/surveys/etc on the side!

So for that I give Sunshine Rewards the Friendship Seal of Approval...and really that's all that matters...that we're all friends!

As for the emotional post...didn't see it but saw a new ID that I thought was most interesting!! Ahhh the forum drama!! Gotta love it!!

But Tricia-Don't try to worry what others say. You know you have many loyal fans out here! We don't care if there is a seal or not!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

bbangel is offline Those of us on the fun coast can party some more!

I know what it's like to be stupid for days

Count me among those who didn't know you had a seal. Like others have said, you have my seal of approval. You even went the extra mile when Disney wouldn't send me a card because of my address!

Hopefully anyone thinking about joining who has questions will come here and read how satisfied we are.

Tricia and the Sunshine Team are the best!

p.s. anyone notice the new forum member?
    Last edited by jnorth1007; 04-24-2008 at 05:10 PM.
    Sunshine Rewards

nicholfamily5 is offline I can't tell you how often I wake up in the night and that's the first thing I think of

I'm so lost. First, I never noticed the seal to begin with, and second, I think the only reason why these articles keep popping up to give you bad press is because they are jealous. You obviously have hit upon a business plan that not only works, but generates extremely loyal users, to the point where we give up other programs we have been members of for long times!
    I couldn't find the article, but that's probably a good thing. I'd most likely give them a piece of my mind.

Not only have you given me the opportunity to have some guilt free fun at Disney with my family, but you've provided me with a creative outlet via ChattyWomen, which ALSO makes money. Girl...you are a money making machine!! Don't let them get you down. SR is where it's at!
    Sunshine Rewards
    "A size 2 is not fat! Nor will it ever be. And being a size 0 doesn't make you beautiful. To all girls with butts, boobs, hips and a waist, put on a bikini put it on and stay strong." -Jennifer Love Hewitt

I never noticed the seal either nor do I need it, this is hands down the best site that I have ever tried, I've been a member for over 2 years and I'm not going anywhere, you have helped make my families disney vactions and I am thankful for everything you do for us.

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

I've been here since almost the beginning (2/1/06) and I'm not going anywhere, seal or no seal, who cares about that? Sorry you have to deal with this. We are all here for you, no worries there.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES